Pov: actual worst made quest in video game history

same, i defeated the sailboat easily (my ship got it a bit tho and i was using like base caravel with just a crew and ezinor, not arcanium light canons)

i do hate that i didn’t have a repair hammer tho, so sailing after the quest was stupid long

Yall mid.
If they destroy my ship I use the ravenna ships to wind-row
and quest completed… gg!

Wait, does I am the only one dude who used this quest to farm those ships?
Yeah, its fuck when they are jumping from the board, but until they detect you, you can just destroy their ships so they don’t move.

i did this with a sailboat on my scond file its literally not hard just board the sailboat, spam abilities until it completes, then sail straight to windrow

How you managed to avoid the hoard of ketches chasing you is beyond me ngl, you must have gotten crazy lucky

just take care of your ship ez
if you did fuck up, you can probably just swim, spawn your boat right before you sink and try to go as far as you can. the ravenna fleet really struggles at landing hits, best they can do is spam abilities while swimming after you, which barely deal any damage… and all you need to do to sink the sailboat is kill the crew

now, is that intuitive? god no

1 Like

The second time I did this they sunk my ship and I had to use the ice platforms they made to regen my stamina and swim all the way to wind-row

only doable if you know what you’re doing
and ur ship isnt half destroyed
and u have a decent ship

on my 7th file, I had to swim all the way to Wind-row because someone destroyed my boat and I wasn’t willing to wait for it to respawn

Okay, fair point, if your ship’s already been damaged then you’ll be in a pretty bad spot. Especially since being at half HP or lower basically means you sail at a snail’s leisurely jog.

i just ignored the ketches and sunk the sailboat, it wasn’t that hard

1 Like

on my 4th file i somehow managed to agro all the npcs on the ships instead of the ships themselves (they dont swim fast) so i just sailed my way to windrow peacefully while theres an entire army jumping in the water behind me

i beat the quest once by doing the same and luring all the soldier to the island where I proceeded to 1v24 them

On my first file, i didn’t struggle because i had a busted caravel already because i levelled with sealed chests.
On my second file? I distinctly remember going “ay, screw this.” and jumping off my ship before chugging on a waterbreathing and scarfing down a fruit dish, swimming the rest of the way.
I drowned close enough to the quest marker to pull it off, but still. Fuck this quest.

my first time doing it my caravel was already damaged from something so i was able to sink the sailboat but my boat got sunk at the same time, so i just made magma platforms and pushed them because for some reason if you do that they go insanely fast (though they also never go in the direction you want them to)

that being said i never had trouble with the other ships, they hardly even move and the npcs just end up jumping off and slowly chasing you while missing all their shots so i dont get how that was a problem for anyone

ive never died on it but i also went out of my way to get somewhat decent gear (just steel and wizard armor with power/hard enchants) because i didnt realize how easy it is to dodge all of calvus’s attacks

god i love knowing i did this 6 FUCKING TIMES TRYING TO GET TO WINDROW

People found this quest hard? Felt hilariously underwhealming for me.

1 Like

Only good part about this quest is making carina fight centurions

bro literally just board the ship and kill everyone on it lmfao, its so easy

not sure how fighting a horde of legionnaires and centurions is easy…