Pov: actual worst made quest in video game history

u just dont fight them? literally just charge the sailboat and jump on and kill them. then just run to windrow. you dont even need a ketch a caravel will work

that implies you have to fight them :mariomug:

Unless ur saying just kill everyone on the sailboat but when you do that the ketch horde behind you is gonna catch up

ketch horde doesnt catch up, it takes 2 seconds to kill the dudes on the sailboat how r yall strugglin :skull:

lag

bad boats

shitty luck

also Iā€™m pretty sure thereā€™s a centurion on the sailboat, though the ensigns are probably easy to deal with

nah this shit pure skill issue ngl

alright mr poopyfartbox, send a video of you fighting the entire ravenna legion and then I shall accept you calling me a skill issue.

1 Like

that means i have to hop on ao, also how did u lose ur regular

Me and awesomeOS did a little too much trolling in the trusted lads chat

(we spam pinged warmwater and several others via an exploit that we and some other people discovered)

I only lost it for a week though, same with Awesome, so I guess this is kind of a rare occurrence.

lol whatt

we were feeling a little dubious

people struggled with this?

Everyone forgets, you can sink the ship by killing all the soldiers on board, theyā€™re very weak and wonā€™t take you 2 seconds

Iā€™ve had regular for 2 years this is the only time Iā€™ve ever lost it

ive lost it thrice at this point i think

uh oh better clip this rare moment then
never know when I might need this

first time i did this my ship sunk but there was loads of icebergs so i was able to hide on them until my ship respawned, move a bit to the next iceberg, and repeat

Wait people had problems with this mission? You just need to load explosive shells and do a ram 3 cannon broadside Combo

itā€™s a god dam sail boat aka the weak ship in the game you donā€™t even need to board it

ā€œBut but my ship only has 300 HPā€
You getting wrecked by a sail ship is all Iā€™m hearing itā€™s a god dam sail boat

You donā€™t need to deal with the 3 ships just the sail boat

From what Iā€™m hearing itā€™s a skill issue

1 Like

most people wont be grinding sealed chests before this point in the story so they wont have a ram
the sailboat isnt the problem, its the combination of having to focus on the sailboat while being attacked by 2 ketches and a caravel that are all well optimized (good speed and dmg)

300 hp ship moves slower than swimming speed bro

its an annoying af quest, not too hard but annoying af nonetheless. By far the most annoying quest in the game

I would agree with you up until the point about being at 300 HP. At that point, yeah, thereā€™s no way to complete the quest, the sailboat is twice your shipā€™s speed.

1 Like

ok here me out
you donā€™t know about the quest yet
first time doing the quest there is a chance:
your ship is broken giving enough time for the rest of the fleet to fully destroy you
your ship doesnā€™t have cannons or a ram
the sailboat decides to take a while to spawn (giving time for the fleet to catch up)

and the fleet have a habit of jumping off their boats and swimming while throwing all their attacks which if you have a destroyed boat, is usually enough to sink it.

The mission was obviously made so you kill the boat and then run away but some new players can get stuck here

1 Like