POV: You're one of the Ravenna Nobles with dark secrets that no one knows... Doodle, Juliet Midas

Even in death, she’ll spread the tea as a ghostwriter, a literal ghost writer.

Also:

Girly doesn’t sleep for the teas.

19 Likes

is this a reference to something I don’t get or am I having a stroke

This doodle just from a pose reference, but this is what would the paparazzi would do if there’s something dirt on someone famous.

so I’m having a stroke got it

Get a check up please.

A ghost you say? I know the perfect people to call.

same energy

this is like the first ever AO artwork that has managed to really just kind of confuse me

did typewriters even exist in AO’s time period and universe they only started coming into being around the 1870’s in our world but since AO is so far behind technologically they wouldn’t exist at all presumably

or maybe I’m just overthinking this idfk I have no idea who this is supposed to be or what it’s referencing

Lemme rephrase this, 1570 there’s scrittura tattile and Henry Mill patented the first typewriter in 1714. So, I won’t be suprise if there’s some things exists despite what’s going around when human creativity in innovation are unstoppable.

…the skyship was made because of the clouds are laced with magic energy that can be absorbed with the skyskate objects underneath the boat

that’s not technology that’s more magic

a typewriter is, entirely mostly technology, but who am I to judge ig :person_shrugging:

1 Like

ink magic

its real its canonits real its canonits real its canonits real its canonits real its canonits real its canonits real its canonits real its canonits real its canonits real its canonits real its canonits real its canonits real its canonits real its canonits real its canonits real its canonits real its canonits real its canonits real its canonits real its canonits real its canon

fuck ink brotha I want my man paper back :sob: :paper_magic_var1: :paper_magic_var2: :paper_magic_var3:

The Head of Juraserva has the ink curse

splatoon

SAME!!! (it’s complete)

uhm

is our friend here like… a paradox?

scrittura tattile isn’t really known. why can’t be more specific since google are sometimes unreliable?

Henry Mill or Francesco Rampazetto…

this absolutely does not look like the typewriter she’s holding in her arm :skull:

it often shows the popular ones.