gravity magic:
high damage
high size
low-below average speed

pressure magic:
high damage
high size
decent-above average speed

still on similar power levels with other magics (balance wise) but just with other effects

Gravity Magic:
0.875x Damage
1.3x Size
1x speed
Effect: Pull in targets or force them towards the ground.

Btw I plan on using Wind and Gravity on the same mage file so have fun with that once it’s a thing (assuming gravity gets added).

Pressure:
High damage
Low size
High speed

Slash:
Medium-high damage
Below average size
High speed

Shatter:
High damage
High size
Low speed

Blaze:
High damage
Medium size
Medium speed

Storm:

Medium damage
Medium size
High speed

Don’t feel like doing more

since blaze is superheated lightning, i feel like it would have high speed and low size

That’s fair, but I think it might be another Aether case. Even though the energy looks like it should be fast, the sheer power and intensity results in it being slower since it takes more time to reach that level of destructive power.

Blaze and Aether will most likely be a case of exchanging speed for power and size

paper:
50x damage
50x size
100x speed
Auto dismemberment

Ink:
50x damage
100x size
50x speed
Causes player to drown

They both solo and no diff cataclysm magic.

Remember magics are also prob gonna be balanced around unique gimmicks

equinox
1.4x damage
1.2x size
0.7x speed
using attacks sometimes causes the magic circle to explode, dealing 20% of the damage to yourself

electron high dmg medium dot or limb loss high speed

Inferno
High damage (High dot as well)
Low speed
High size

Pressure should have the feature where the longer you charge, the exponentially bigger and faster it becomes (basically charges speed and size as well as power)

It should probably also have an increased maximum charge (maybe make it so if your hit while overcharging you stop casting and take extra damage?)

In terms of arcanium gear stats

Slash will definitely be armor piercing

Healing will be Regen

Electron will probably be pure intensity but be the highest intensity modifier there is

yea sounds like an ancient/lost magic gimmick

that sounds cool. though id think that the longer you charge, the projectile gets smaller, but the overall explosion becomes alot bigger

I’d say it be something like

1.025x damage
1.25x size
1.15x speed
really good synergies

reasoning being that storms (at least to me) represent power and size, and they certainly aren’t slow either. As for the synergies they would be extremely good (you practically have 4 magics in one), able to synergies with all cold based, bleeding, and some heat based magics as well.

1 Like

Electron

High damage
High-Med speed
Med-Low size

produces clouds that deal decent damage