Predict the Winner of This Tournament (Feat. the members of Robobitch Odyssey)

So @Robotstics decided to host a tournament in that server he runs, Robobitch Odyssey if you’re somebody with some OCs, by the way, you should join, we’re up to some fun storytelling stuff here (not sponsored (but the tourney registration is over tho))

And I had the genius idea of just…
What would happen if I give the forums a chance to guess the winner of each bracket and even the whole tournament, solely based off of a short description of each character?

Well, here we are. And here’s your bracket.

Starting with our first two contenders… I’ll add the rest in a comment

Peyton - A goofy bean who can be serious. Lightning conjurer with a fucking ribbon of arcanium metal

Remus - A fairly chilled out warlord who’s very precise. Warlord, has a stupid heavy but reasonably sized greatsword. Pretty sure he has thermo fist.

I would mention who plays the characters, but some of them aren’t on the forums, and others I deadass don’t have the usernames of.

3 Likes

remember to commit gambling

Tournament is double elim btw

I bet Peyton

Also, add a poll to the post.

petnoyn doesnt have big sord

peyton is NOT rocking the Godslaying Sword

More of the characters:

Summary

Artes - Literally an Order initiate. She also has horns on her head. Crystal magic conjurer (ew meta)

Devi - Actually fucking insane. Knight with very health-draining weapons

Azuria - Water conjurer. Also pretty damn edgy for an assassin

Mythra - Fire-Explosion mage with drip and Order trauma

Marisa - German or Austria conjurer with ice and a lot of emotional pain

Nikimura - THIS MF LITERALLY MADE SHIT GET REBALANCED SEVERAL TIMES. CONJURER WITH POISON.

Frieda - Warrior. Austrian (not) and a leader type if you call her mommy I’m beating yo ass

Aritz - THERE’S MY CHARACTER GARY!! Magma-Thermo warlock.

Reina - She literally lived in the dark sea and has a pegleg. Juggernaut, uses Sailor Fist.

Ari - An actual fucking pirate of a clan leader. Paladin, Glass and Acid.

Rinji - Respectful conjurer from the Ryujin Dynasty’s territories. Plasma magic and he uses both swords and a FUCKING GUN.

Pyre - Almost literally a human raccoon. Uses a baseball bat artisan weapon; Warrior

Salem - I genuinely cannot find the details on this mf. All I remember is they’re an assassin scoundrel and kinda funny

Oswald - Crystal conjurer (Ew meta x3) with hella style and surprising respect for being a criminal

Kasumi - Hey so did you ask for literal death with instruments? Warrior.

Astrea - Literally pops the lid off of her head every time she gets mad in a fight. Magma-Ash mage.

Reiko - Overly energetic friend of Rinji. Her build’s changed like 3 times, I think she’s a conjurer now? I don’t remember.

No One - No, seriously, that’s her nickname. Actual name is Noelle. Magic savant with Ice and Lightning, using Sailor Fist and a few weapons.

1 Like

That’s gonna be a nightmare.
And we got everybody else in the reply

@Retribution I changed devi to knight

done

pawg

ayo lmao

due to timezone mixups, Reina and Ari are going first, who do yall think is winning—the fish with sailor fist or the paladin

How to break down or process a salmon. Gut, gill, fillet, skin, de-bone. - YouTube

gore warning

THE FIGHT IS ON

boys…

who knew watching children fight would be so entertaining…

Reiko is a thermo fist warlord

And more than just a friend of Rinji’s :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Best attack ever

she got completely folded like 2 seconds later but good effort though