Robobitch Odyssey

yo.

we’re back.

welcome to Robobitch Odyssey

• sweet new plots
  • better character forms
  • totally not corrupt admins
  • sweet qotds so the server will stay afloat you can tell stuff about your ocs
  • better server management (community server, comes with a welcome screen and membership screening!)
  • non-canon locales (coming soon in the next coming weeks/days, will be deleted when TGR comes)

join now beeg boys

not sponsored by puck i swear

this thread will also function as a cursed moments collection just like this

6 Likes

what is this another RP thing

ok lets go

1 Like

hi apolo

Heyo.

bangarang WQAYBGOOBNM MMMMREMMEM EMMQWMM WMMBANGARANG KWMDM WKIIJF IEFJ FEM FEM MM MWOOWMWM OOMM I FEEL THHEHEHEHEHE WAI SMSHHFJ NBANGARANG

wait fem

i can’t even respond…

bet, i might join :troller:

key word is might

1 Like

what

i’ll just join and stay around
maybe or maybe not rp

pleaese

please dont just stay around and not do jack shit

we literally have a role dedicated to stopping that

I would like to add that in order to be admitted into the server you have to fill out form 1A.

Failure to fill out form 1A will redirect you to form 1B. Failure to fill out form 1B will redirect you to form 1C. Failure to fill out form 1C will redirect you to form 2A. Failure to fill out form 2A will redirect you to form 2B. Failure to fill out form 2B will redirect you to form 2C. Failure to fill out form 2C will redirect you to form 2D. Failure to fill out form 2D will redirect you to form 1A.

failure to complete form 1A the second time will put you in extreme debt

please tell me trihgno will be in this

this is AO

and

BTW if you want to join this server you have to be literate, I forgot that requirement.

lol, time to make another stronk barbarian

:frpensive:

Too bad rake was looking forward to seeing you/