Predicting the Release of Every Update that we know of

Using the patterns that we already know:

• Every update since 1.13 has released on a friday

• Vetex pushing the boundaries of “monthly” so much to the point it’s pretty much bimonthly

I am going to predict the release date of every single update that we know of going forward

Empires Update: 1.17 : Friday, July 26th 2024
Skyhall Update: 1.18: Friday September 27th, 2024
Full Release Phase 1 1.19: Friday, November 29th, 2024
Holiday Event Miniupdate 1.19.x Friday, December 20th, 2024
Full Release Phase 2 1.20: Friday, March 21, 2025 (Holiday Burnout Tax + Massive Update)
Professions & Sensing 1.21: Saturday, May 4th, 2025 (Breaks Cycle)
War Arc + Nimbus Sea Ending 1.22: Friday, July 18th, 2025
Vimir Sea Part 1 (Peace Negotiations???) 1.23: Friday October 3, 2025

4 Likes

Vimir P1 in 2025 seems pretty generous… (/j)

this is extremely generous considering it took vetex 2 months to add half a chapter of story and one weapon skill

this seems accurate imo

assuming nimbus sea ends at level 200, a year is extremely generous at this rate

(3 years for a level cap increase of 160 so roughly 1 year for a level cap increase of 60)

I’m gonna trust his highness King Vetex the 128746382th to provide us with adequate sustenance to last the coming winter

Also he’s solo so cut man some slack I’m sure he’s doing his best in this mortal form

Not antagonizing you btw just sayin’

i’m not slandering him or anything just providing objective math based on his past update history

I’m gonna hope he’ll surprise us

i think he’ll surprise us just in the wrong ways :sob:

i lost faith after anticipating the nimbus sea update for so long only to finish all the content in 20 minutes and have my sunkens wiped

Trust me full release comes around his highness is gonna sky rocket (please Vetex you MUST SUBVERT THE NUMBERS!)

On that note what all would full release have? All the side PvE content (well not ALL since DS will be updated every sea)? A bunch more weapons and stuff?

@discobot fortune

This all true?

:crystal_ball: Most likely

You hear him folks, its true

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

This shit has me in tears :sob:

I know he was depressed and I do feel bad, but the fact we waited from October to March for that was so disappointing man

more than generous. vimir sea may come in 2027 knowing vetex

this is no longer an excuse considering he could push out updates 10x more efficiently in a million different ways.

We arent hating on vetex. We are just disappointed

no one hates on the game more than the people who play it and that always seems very prevalent in the forums…

That’s so fucking true