Predictions for WoM/AO

Right now WoM is running on life support from new players, infamy grinders, pvpers, boss farmers, sunken fishers ect. averaging 300 players then its peak 22k players.

My predictions when AO releases is most of the forums will come out from their caves and play the game which is will average 1.5k players, but vetex is going to advertise and clean up the thumbnails which will draw more players which will average 5k-10k players. But heres the thing, you see when big youtubers like flamingo played WoM, a bunch of fans came in and placed the game on front page. So my final prediction for AO upon its first days of releasing is going to average 30k-50k.

Your thoughts?

6 Likes

I think AO wont have more than 10k players at peak, sorry but that’s true

Wom at its peak had closer to 30-40k players so I doubt it would only sit at 10k

I dont remmember 30k, but if its true, then we can easily expect 40k on peake and 20-15k on average

Flamingo definitely would bring a boost. He played RL then DW.

Since he played WoM, same would probably happen with AO

I believe it was because flamingo played wom but I may be a bit off with the numbers

Good prediction.

So to get this cleared up wom peak was around 32k to 30k. So let’s now look at the facts.ao it’s a much better game than wom letting for longer enjoyment also it’s probably going to be on the popular page adding more people.now if he does add mobile support that’s even more people.then the popular YouTubers will probably play it.for example denis played aa same with that noddles guy and flamingo played wom and some other.so it likey a popular yt will play it.so In my opinion your basically right maybe a little more.

Oh and advertisement.so it may add a bit more than your prediction

What I think will be either a major pro or con for AO is the fact that so many new people are introduced to WoM but never stay. The game is constantly at 200 players but it feels like all the servers are always filled with new people, level 1’s through 50’s.

This could be a pro in a sense that “oh hey I played this game before, they had an update, wonder what they changed” and get a bunch of people on it. But it also could close people off “oh I didn’t like that game before, it was boring, probably still is, I’m just gonna go back to playing adopt me”. It introduces people to the series but the introduction itself is not that good.

Still I expect a peak of more than 20k

3 Likes

I agree. Except I think maybe the second week. It needs to be noticed by Flamingo for fans to come play.

People will always play Adopt me. :skull:

Adopt me cringe asf

People are WAY too optimistic, but I think that 1k on average sounds good

Crate_with_electrified_gloves1
i need these as weapons

1 Like

Even if youtubers bring players to the game it won’t take long until their videos get off trending and people will move on

Might bring a handful of players to peak the game for a few days, but that’s about it. Flamingo makes videos like every day. Ofc people will watch the most recent one, but then forget about it when something else is shown, so it’ll be pretty short-lived.

Deepwoken hit around 30k at its peak and it was paid access, I believe that with proper advertising WOM could hit at least 50k players, I imagine though that after all of the hype dies down and people quit playing it will average in the low thousands.

1 Like

I don’t think much people are into lore and fantasy in roblox

cough cough arcane adventures cough cough

I know but i was meaning to the rest of roblox. Most are filled with young kids who like ass games like Adopt Me and Brookhaven

if wom can get 36k players at peak anything is possible

6 Likes