Problems with AO

Finally….

I wanted to switch my main slot lol
I like giving the same name for my main slots in all games

oh lol

i swear there was a tweet vetex replied to saying the opposite

edit: nvm it was found while i was looking

na when I watched the AO stream vetex said he doesnt want people meta hopping but Divanochi posted an image about vetex saying it will exist just pretty hard to do

ask here

Yeah most people (including me) were pretty surprised to learn that it was gonna be a thing

as long as it isn’t too easy to get, switching magics is a good feature imo

tbh all the magics i went are magics i will keep anyways

same, only reason i’d change is if we can put a lost/ancient magic in our first slot

I think if it operates like lost magic scrolls it’ll be just dandy. If you get a lets say ‘magic scroll’- just a scroll that teaches a base magic, and it’s a equal drop chance for each magic, then you have to engage heavily in trading or farming to get the one you want. It’ll create a market in and of itself as people try and get a new magic they like- and depending on the drop rates these things could be worth a pretty penny.

Perfect way to enrich the games economy AND make sure people aren’t punished for changing their minds later on.

that also works instead of a potion, only problem i could see with it is needing a filler scroll in case you wanna swap around your magics without completely changing them, since you can’t have the same magic twice and i assume the scrolls would only affect one mind

Not to mention, flaunting will be a thing. They’re interactive but not used for fighting. This is the reason why I used glass in case it gets telescope function and light for obvious reason being better light at underwater.

Not really picking magics based on whether they’ll be good in pvp or not but rather if it’ll be a useful tool

I just had an idea for a new discussion thread… QUICKLY NOW

flaunting ideas? sounds fun

Oh my lord this is the whiniest kid i have ever seen

Your a honestly just dumb, it is so easy to get the levels needed for Ravenna its not even funny. If you did not make enough gold throughout your file to buy enough cargo, then im at a loss of words.

Also your not getting exp from fishing cause you only get it if its a new type of fish, isn’t that hard to figure out.

How on gods green earth do you take an hour to get to redwake, learn how to use a compass, and sail in the right direction based on the islands around you.

Literally every single fucking game has precent chances for a bossdrop, AO is no different. If you are seriously that whiny that you need the game to hold your hand cause you cant kill a boss a couple times for gear that you WANT not NEED, then stop playing.

Money is seriously the easiest thing to get in this game, considering almost every single task you do gives you money. Sealed chests? Money. Farm npcs? Money. Cargo? Money (no way).

Bad pc, poor game optimization, cope.

I dont understand how you struggle with any npc in this game. If your fighting a captain, boohoo outrange him it’s ridiculously easy.

TLDR: I’m a skill issue who cant handle using his brain, and massively overexaggerates everything.

If I come off as rude i’m sorry, but I just cant.

got to say this is the only valid point he has

:popcorn: :face_in_clouds:

1 Like

Since you’re new to this I suggest reading prior comments I’ve made. These have already been clarified previously.

not gonna bother reading 200 messages sry