Progression in future seas

For hybrids, ancients at level 1,000

I want to call the sixth sea the Olympian Sea

Fuck it, six awakenings.

Iā€™ve pondered about this for awhile but now that I thought about it itā€™ll probably go like this:

Bronze Sea: First Awakening
Nimbus Sea: Second Awakening

Now here from 3rd to 6th sea we will probably get to choose ā€œspecial traitsā€ like the merciful attribute when sparing Lord Elius. I think Vetex said there will be an option to turn into a giant with boosted stats in turn for some side effects in the QnA before the release of AO. That or just a long freaking journey into finding more lost magic/spells and then ancient magic.

Im PRETTY sure vetex wants the story to be completable.

Yeah. There is.
Itā€™s the dark sea.

1 Like

that would be cool, if you canā€™t change your first magic with lost or ancient magics you can master it

not exactly certain how other builds would compare because theyā€™re more interchangeable

perhaps a player could choose a proficiency in a specific weapon type (unchangeable) or lock in one fighting style that they canā€™t forget to truly master it

this is ofc ignoring hybrid builds

the changes would be very minor. More an aesthetic choice than a mechanical choice.

hopefully ancient and lost magics arenā€™t unimaginably hard to get

i WILL cry if we canā€™t

I donā€™t think we will tbh, since Mages can only get 2 losts or 1 lost/ancient and hybrid builds only one, it probably depends on how many minds you have unlocked. Although I remember Vetex saying that weā€™ll be able to upgrade our starter magic somewhere so thereā€™s that I guess

Sadly, we canā€™t, i heard somewhere that vetex said that you canā€™t replace your first magic with any other magic

dumbass decision

Makes sense to make it unable to change it, i mean, a mage with full ancient set

Terrifying

Now I think that protagonist will become a god even more.

Not sure if he ever said that

Itā€™s very possible, just switch your first magic to a magic that suits you

I like my crystal metal light mage idea but I may swap around the crystal and metal so that I can replace crystal with diamond which will probably have a metal synergy.

It was confirmed ingame too like twice

6 seas?!? Bro how big this world will be
Bigger that blox fruit?