Progression in future seas

I’d rather a hypothetical third awakening be sea 4, but lost magics/fs and techniques/spells will and should be available for pure builds by 3rd sea. Ancient stuff could be available by 5th sea for pure builds and 6th for hybrids. Artisan weapons could be available by 3rd or 4th sea for Warriors (improvable weapon?).

1 Like

Guys it’s already said that you can’t get 3 awakenings in the game already

I honestly thought there be some type of extra sea made for the order (like how the fifth sea got a huge base being the arcane gonverment quarters

Could’ve had our Order Raid Countdown Arc :pray:

My concern, which probably shouldn’t be a major issue, is, what the heck will postgame content have in store for us?

I’ve still never been given a proper source for this claim by anyone.

I remember him saying it’s true but I don’t have proof

On what platform? Discord? Forums? Twitter?

Think it was discord

I’ve looked on discord before and couldn’t find it, I guess I’m not trying hard enough.

Wasn’t it basically 2 mage awakenings and 2 (or 3) additional power ups (mutations)?

We beat up Morden for a 1/20 drop rate chance for his final journal entry (it has lore)

1 Like

Maybe it’s in Patreon chat or somewhere else exotic.

Elaborate

I still don’t see why vetex would make it so you can’t replace your first magic with a lost magic since it would make it so warlocks couldn’t get a lost magic if they went for a second fighting style

might be because the first magic you chose is most likely your favourite out of all the base magics, but if you like a lost magic better than it then you’d probably want it in your first slot, but then you wouldn’t be able to have your favourite base magic anymore without getting a reset potion, so it just turns out weird

i don’t mind either way since it either makes my choice easier or just requires me to grind for a potion, but it could still be a bit of a problem

I was planning on replacing my first magic and it’d suck if it turns out I can’t.

y ou ca n t

:headstone:

Doesn’t that also mean warlocks will only be able to use a lost magic or a lost fighting style, not one of both? That might end with them being kinda underpowered since Mages and Berserkers get two lost abilities, and I assume Conjurers will be able to have both a lost/ancient magic and lost/ancient weapons.

don’t think I’m permitted to elaborate