Proposed Balance Changes for Guild Update

Proposed Balance Changes for Guild Update
effort 0.0 0 quality 0.0 0 reasonability 0.0 0

he’s having trouble with it ;_;

also it’s gonna happen in the next updates

1 Like

I agree with almost everything on this post but here’s what I think should happen…

• Raging storm should not lose it’s ability to clash. Instead, rework it’s ability to clash. What I mean by that is if a stronger blast hits raging storm, the storm slash will desintigrate and vice versa.

• Dealing damage AND taking damage should label you in combat. If we went with your suggestion of only being labled in combat when taking damage, we would never hear the combat music (players are good at dodging)

• Solid jumps should not have their high jump pillar removed, that’s one thing that makes them feel unique.

2 Likes

I think he just means to make them have no collision.

literal polar opposites

Not sure how I feel about paper doing the same impact damage as lightning.

maybe solid jumps could have their pillar but you can pass through it?

Me going to the comments to find Visan complaining about his kit getting nerfed.

There he is!

2 Likes

In my opinion paper is better than plasma but stacking bleed isnt that useful itsself unless you do barrages.Most people attack with 2 blasts mid air and that many blasts still stack the same amount of potential damage over time as a single plasma blast

explain why exactly

The problem with grounded combat is the system he built doesn’t work for that, projectiles sometimes hit the floor. Weapons are the only thing that work when grounded, but they’re getting nerfed because they weren’t used as intended.

Visan’s retarded and salty don’t worry about him, his kit is getting nerfed so hes gonna cry about it LMAO

Paper is fast and has high damage, and clashing doesn’t work 70% of the time, so that’s a good enough reason to nerf its damage.

More like paper needs the nerf.Not plasma

Both trash at clashing with plasma slightly better paper is better in terms of damage and speed,etc i do agree that paper should deal 0.85 damage and that should be the only nerf

A single blast of Plasma is 1.1625x (overall)and a single blast of Paper is 1.125x (overall). If you count it in a double hit that’s 2.25x overall for Paper and 1.9375x overall for Plasma. Keep in mind Plasma’s base damage is extremely low, though the DoT damage is high the overall damage is basically slightly equal to or fairly worse than Paper depending on the skill level of both players.

Plasma very strongly depends on its DoT to get its damage done, so even though Plasma’s DoT is literally double Paper’s DoT, the overall is very level.

I think the only concern here is certain match-ups, against a heat magic, Paper will obviously do worse than Plasma because of bleed clearing.

I mean Plasma is average tho

i said you need to hit two paper blasts to do 50% damage unlike plasma which needs to hit once

sakdfkasdfasd better*

Vastira is already really punishable with the endlag it has now, I can usually hit 3 daggers in the time the Vastira’s endlag is active. Sometimes 2 for an insanely positive damage trade. It’s cooldown should be increased to 10 seconds to avoid sunken/Vastira spam but it’s endlag is fine where it is.