PSA: Good luck if a mod falsely bans you :)

if a mod mistakenly bans you, then good luck having your appeals be taken seriously if you dont have connections with another mod who can vouch for you
thanks vetcord

30 Likes

:skull:

no fucking way

This is a certified :fr:

1 Like

Drunk Odyssey.

“okay so haha funny uhhhhh”

:frhigh:

mistakes are bound to happen but god i hope we don’t end up with the deepwoken “erm we cannot show you the evidence” issue
this doesn’t set a good precedent

6 Likes

‘‘so yeah that happened’’ :neutral_face:

fr and he only got unbanned thanks to knowing another mod, if this happened to anyone else it’d be game over as they would have no means of even getting someone to double check the evidence :neutral_face: mods legit just brushed him off and didn’t give him the time of day, it’s not looking good for normal players

ontop of that he got manually banned while he was offline? what clip is he meant to send in?

3 Likes

its funny because there was jack shit, i have no idea what evidence he was asspulling from

unless hes talking about my video evidence and somehow also mistook me for the guy im trying to report

2 Likes

isnt that exactly what he said

how is it even possible to ban the person reporting instead of the person being reported :man_facepalming:

I think we all learned a valuable lesson today: If you see an exploiter don’t even report unless you want to get banned

4 Likes

mistakes are bound to happen
what matters is how they’re resolved

the mod who banned me and this mod are different

it means he never properly looked at the evidence and immediately glossed over everything i was trying to say

newest patch you get punished and permabanned for trying to get exploiters removed from the game

it was only resolved because tap knew another mod? if he didn’t then he would’ve been in a situation where no mod would hear him out and he would still be banned currently, I agree with you that mistakes are bound to happen but this seems insane

1 Like

also first mod was alright, i forgot to tell him i was banned offline

i just put him here because he closed without wanting to hear anything else from me

1 Like

that’s fair enough then but what would he have said if you mentioned you weren’t online when the ban took place? genuinely curious about the next steps he would’ve taken if any

it looks like he just wanted to get the ticket done and over with because of some quota, whatever