Put your spiciest PVP opinions here

ao’s pvp is just not good.

3 Likes

I’ll one up you on this.

Shindos pvp has more consistent fights than AO.

these people should die

9 Likes

solution: give them the wrong answer

1 Like

wind conj doesnt do knockback

2 Likes

Hunting a leaderboard player gives way too little in terms of rewards from managing to successfully hunt someone down.

My suggestion is that, along with the normal renown you would gain from such a hunt, that managing to hunt and kill a leaderboard player would reward you with 3 Whale Blubber, to match the drops of other large whales.

20 Likes

Bring back 1200-1700 dmg on 20 shot ult art
Its extremely difficult to land but super rewarding I absolutely loved 1 tapping people who were to slow to react. I miss it man. it wasn’t that op since people who were decent easily countered bc start up time was so slow but it felt like having a signature move in anime. And not to many ppl knew about it so yeah it was super fun while it lasted. I’ll give u the best Shlurrp of ur life vetex bring it back pleaseee.

Intresting…

i want ash to be the unchalleneged best magic or offensive option that is also suitable for all playstyles to be unbeatable in any scenarios (i am biased)

3 Likes

I wanna stronger explosions. Player can defeat giant magic shark,calvus and much more. YET 4 barrels filled with gunpowder solo most of bronze sea including us all. You are telling me that explosion blast with 100 power and 70 attack size is weaker than red barell?

(I probally messed it all like 3 times but when i write this its 2 am)

2 Likes

hybrids are probably better than pure builds because they can do the same damage with whatever skill (example: blasts from conjurer and mage do the same damage)

all pure builds should get a damage boost from awakening even if its just 5% more damage

mages need m1s (magic whip/tendril or something)

33% hp dealt for magic status effect threshold is too much (it should be changed to 80%+ charged)

imbuements should always add damage/increase size (but they should still be able to decrease speed)

new imbuement formula

Damage = 1 + (InnateMagicDamage / 5)
Size = 1 + (InnateMagicSize / 10)

2 Likes

Finaly someone tells some facts :mega:

Fr though, they are pretty much better. Who tf enjoys a third magic slot?
What do you prefer?

• 3rd magic slot that is so dinkly winkly and so tiny its microscoptic

Or

• An entire new path of equipment you can use
  • can use lost/primordial stuff from there too
  • Super flexable
  • More options
  • Technicly more content
4 Likes

Make them take 10x more damage from ship attachments too, those do way too little damage.

2 Likes

Plus some hybrid exclusive things like strength weapons and Arcanium weapons.

Still waiting for strength spells and magic techniques though

2 Likes

Explosion should deal normal damage to ships ngl, or at least magic’s that dissolve in water. At least then we’d have somthing useful

1 Like

When everyones level 1k, heres what magic will have thats unique to them:

• 3rd magic
  • Primordial spells (Not confimed to be mage specific)
  • Bigger size (Even thats debatable, since theres a cap on the projectile sizes)
  • a choice of 2 lost magics or 1 lost magic/1 primordial (Isnt that just part of number 1?)

Like damm, thats 4 items at best. We aren’t even sure about number 2 or 3

2 Likes

that’s only the stuff we’re sure about, there’s definitely going to be more than two awakenings

1 Like

We got 0 clues on the future, so thats about all we can scavenge. Plus, it seems like the 2 awakening thing is preeeeety certain

Heavy magics and fighting styles in general have the same playstyle, but fighting styles just do it better.

3 Likes

The reputation system in AA was superior.

2 Likes