Put your spiciest PVP opinions here

i run near max brig speed just so i can jump on a player’s boat to hunt them

what’s the point of high ship durability or damage (ram damage/cannon damage) when i can just jump on your ship to directly attack you, nullifying the purpose of all the defense or damagea?

1 Like

I believe the new stun change will make lightning sailor better than how it currently is

assuming you do get murdered, the person who was fighting you’s ship is not fucking sinking it, and therefore, wont get repairs. this combined with high dmg ship parts, makes it ideal for punishing someone who gets close.

sure you can hop aboard it, but you WILL get punished for it, at least your ship will suffer.

this is exactly what i mean…i always roll my eyes whenever i see super tanky 80 speed brig builds…
genuinely dont get why people spec so much into ram/durability

i can only think the only reason people do this is for dark sea atlantean ships…but even then, as a very high speed brig user, i can deal with them just fine as i outspeed their cannons and mortars easily

1 Like

it’s all about THE BIGGEST SHIP OF ALL

Not rlly a opinion more a question (srry):

how much power should i aim for? 81 pwr is a 25% increase but it doesnt feel enough compared to 112 pwr (warrior)
Screenshot_20240131_191544_Samsung Internet

81 power is enough, focus on getting more attack speed and agility

:sob::+1: (body is not too short)

As a prospective wind mage this build is completely fair

No intensity? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Unnecessary and not necessarily required. I’m sure there is an investment point where size and intensity stack in such a way that it is more beneficial than to just use size but I don’t really care about that.

you need at least some intensity, with max knockback jewels as well

trolling

I’d rather have more agility and atk speed

Well if you’re a wind mage then you need intensity. Ofc thats only if its a trolling build, if you’re legit running wind mage then the other substats are good

You don’t need intensity to troll, atk size is enough
As far as I’m concerned this is a difference between Ravenna → Palo and Ravenna → Silverhold or a bit before that

Bro you can go even farther! Ravenna to the pelion rift! I would love to see a flight from othrys to the rift. Plus intensity gives you more knockback i believe

Add immunity frames to the game :grin:

What’s that

A period of time created by an action where the player cannot receive damage. I think in this instance, Skenana is referring to dodging granting such a status effect.