Put your spiciest PVP opinions here

thanks for the advice, just one more question, about the viability of weapons outside of munera

i know weapons like musket are great in munera, but probably not the best option in close quarters, such as if my ship is suddenly rammed and we’re fighting on the ship.
id want a weapon that i could safely spam for damage (like greataxe)

the reason why i chose kai, sunken sword, greataxe is not only because its decent in pvp, but its kinda decent everywhere in most situations

same goes for triasta, if im suddenly jumped/ganked, triasta doesnt seem like the best defensive weapon
same for rapier

what i mean to say is, if im stuck with triasta/rapier for pvp and suddenly ganked doing something else, im probably going to die 5 times

what do you think ?

you have no idea how wrong that is lol

first off, rapier(specifically enchanted with dense) is one of the most versatile weapons in the game. It’s better to show than to tell.

Triasta is an AOE teleport dash attack, good with any enchant- never tried with dense. It’s basically a second rapier. If I look hard enough I can find some videos that show you just how cancerous that combo can be.

Rapier I can agree with, super useful close range weapon(in fact lance of loyalty is something is consider to be the best weapon in game) but triasta is a lot harder to use and is punishable if you miss on the ground

ar trules >>> ao pvp

People are still complaining about that?
imo, having a spell binded to G key would be far worse than having block as G

wouldnt matter tho if it was a setting like how dash method is

1 Like

PVP would be way cooler if we had automatic weapons

Size takes more skill than speed

I think mage having an airstall playstyle is bad game design

is the GLOWING magic circle on the ground not enough?

yea, the glowing magic circle that appears for 0.5 microseconds

1 Like

Not everything revolves around dmg my dude, just wait until you meet that one dude that has speed build

everyone haves a airstall gameplay now

when the remaining options are more speed on a weapon that attacks instantly or more AoE on a weapon that has none, increasing damage and losing nonexistent AoE is practically the only choice left

Alright you valid cuz I love aoe :ok_hand::moyai:

boat pvp should be looked over.

Boats in pvp basically serve as a means to jump onto another persons boat or run away.

1 Like

back when caravels and ketches were the main ships, boat pvp was surprisingly complex. ketches usually had the upper hand with their armor and speed, but caravels had rams and better turning, you had two choices when it came to boat pvp back then

now everyone has speedy armored brig death machines and boat pvp is pretty much “me ram u”

I mean boat pvp was essentially always a misnomer

it’s always usually just ended with a ram and boarding for me. No actual naval combat.