Put your spiciest PVP opinions here

Make fire magic work underwater

1 Like

basic combat looks visually pleasing :baby::ok_hand:

3 Likes

the momentum stop feels weird. it should only be like 80% momentum loss or whatever.

I wouldnā€™t say that they MUST be deluding themselves, as it can be pretty fun! Iā€™m not very good at it, nor do I play soely for the pvp, but when you consent to it, and you put in time to do well with your build instead of trying to hide behind a meta build, it can be pretty rewarding and fun! Itā€™s not a piece of garbage that serves no purpose whatsoever, like Prince Revonā€™s boss fight, or the lack of music during night time on the open seas.

2 Likes

my god how do i change my mindset to be a metamancer

i donā€™t change because i ā€œdonā€™t have timeā€ but thatā€™s kinda a lame excuse and i should be ā€œboldā€ when it comes to playing new buildsā€¦

1 Like

Ask 50 billion + times on the discord for what the best build is, what the best weapons are, and what the best stat allocations are.

You can play with whatever you want to. You donā€™t NEED to change. Though I personally bought the extra character slots pass and started using my alt account to make more slots so I can try new things without deleting what I already made.

TRUE

We shouldā€™ve gotten the opting to change the block button months ago

4 Likes

Does anyone get the joke? :wink:

1 Like

AOs graphics are shit and vet has a lot of work to do
Compared to modern day Roblox at least
(Not PvP related but very noticeable when you spend so much time at munera)

AO has great lighting tho

fat, lifeless, fatherless, showerless players?

It would look better if he were to incorporate spritesheets or get a building / particle team. Or at least someone to help him.

there is a reason this happens and i know what it is

Yeah, parrying is good in Pilgrammed, for example, and it so is in AO, but it should work better in PvE and be not that op in PvP. :nod:

1 Like

Nuh uh ( how can u call it lame when its one of best fighting styles to exist :sob: )

not really, all fighting styles are pretty even except for thermo

1 Like

its not only about being pretty or not, the concept of fighting style ( in my opinion ) is what makes the fighting style truly cool ( bro how can u not consider thermo fist cool, its probably second coolest fightign style concept )

mfer canā€™t read, I said pretty even(in terms of stats goober) I didnā€™t mention their looks at all
And thermo is easily the best fighting style in all regards

Iā€™m gonna trigger a lot of people. Conjurer is the 2nd worst class in the game