Put your spiciest PVP opinions here

IM FIRE

IT ONLY WORKS ONCE

MEANWHILE THEY HAVE FREAKING TWIN-MIRROR OR CRASH

IDK WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO THERE MATE
(Caps for comedic effect im not mad lol)

1 Like

Im magma, I just create a platform the moment im out of water, make your second magic magma or ice so you can too

(If you choose ice dont worry about anti-synergy, it doesnt happen with your own magics)

I’d prefer if all magics worked underwater

Even with that in mind, my damage would suffer immensly.

Oh what? You’re burning? Its not like theres a ocean of water nearby
wanna make me deal 20% less damage? No problem, take a lil dip
Hey, my synergy between fire and explosion looks cool. Lets cancel that real quick

1 Like
  • If they just wanna run away when they are losing, they can drink some water breathing and easily go underwater to log or just regen

Go american and change your build to guns then, vetex is too lazy to make magics work underwater

I don’t got prom acromony

Plus, I’d rather not go meta. Too cringe :sheep:
I like playing mage in 1v1 munera duels, so I continue playing mage in 1v1 munera duels. Testers promise they will balance mage (They never said that, they keep saying its balanced which I don’t get) but I wait

1 Like

Ok.

I will make a suggestion for magics underwater

It will not get well received

It will not even reach the famous suggestions channel

1 Like

I DO

Mimhere is a avid promoter of all magics working underwater (Hes fire/magma)

Yet the testers havent done it yet. Smh…

I mean, ain’t the balance team the ones responsible for changing it? The testers just make sure it all works as intended, don’t they?

I think so, but 99% of testers are in the balance team so idk

@Kosmo I did it smh

2 Likes

you added an extra 9, more like 9% of testers are in the balance team, and no i’m not apart of it for various reasons, but mainly because i don’t per say love the game enough to be trying to balance it, don’t get me wrong i love ao, AA was somewhat part of my childhood, but not to the point i’d spend so many hours making up spreadsheets to balance stuff in the game

Idk man going blast beam pulsar freeze funny af

If you use wind ice/snow

Cap

I used wind-snow and it’s not even that good

1 Like

I don’t know quite well on all the testers, and the ones I see are in the testing discord server so mb

no worries

3 Likes

That is scarily accurate