PvP balance discussion thread

I dislike both put your cursor on the enemy to have a free win and flinging meteors at each other after every few seconds being the meta equally (though I am tilted towards attack size meta ever so slightly, despite loving small and fast attacks) I’d rather have a less substat controlled one.

uh oh shiansi24 shit take (maybe) warning TW://OPINIONS ‼️

armor should just give damage resistance or whatever with your levels being the main influencer of your stats

Sailor style + water + sstaff + fancy Poseidon spirit weapon

uhh…cuz you chose mage?

conjurers when they realize they don’t have to be weapon focused and can run 130 wep 150 magic and still be viable:
Shocked Black Guy | Know Your Meme

I absolutely Despire PVP Community the most

Who are you gonna flex your player kills to? Your parent knowing you are already failure? your imaginary girlfriend?

theres a difference between fair fighters in elysium or munera and gankers

hm.

cannon seems like

a new projectile

to start cycling as a turret mage

:grinning:

also I think the best rare spell currently in the game is javelin tbh

i actually loved the atk speed meta bc it made fights faster and more interesting
i wouldn’t mind if vetex did a global base atk speed buff so every fight feels like a fast paced anime fight again

a global attack speed buff would actually be a great idea

It would fix the issue of attack speed being mandatory because its only counter is more attack speed, by making it so everyone already has the necessary speed to be meta. allowing people to pursue more unique build than the 500th sw i2 set.

You despise the PvP community yet you decide to engage in a PvP thread?

Either you’re baiting or you’re stupid. Arcane Odyssey not beating the brain mush player allegations with this one yeesh.

you are NOT saiju, no using Japanese media reaction images mid reply, get that to the end of beginning this instant!

/j

genuinely, not very far from my build :sob:

really the only inaccurate thing is (of course the Poseidon weapon) and Water magic (i don’t have Staff yet but it looks sick so i want it)

Fast paced honestly feels ehh to me as of yet, I do like fights where people can think more than projectile vomit but that’s just my opinion lol, we’re all entitled to our own

I used to feel the same way and I loved fighting attack speed players but after playing Elden Ring I abhor it with a passion

the only reason it’s projectile vomit (still is) is bc 90% of abilities are uncreative damaging aoe or porjectile

VETEX! GIVE ME TRANSFORMATION AND SUMMON ELEMENTAL, AND MY LIFE IS YOURS!!!

me with my 110 w 110s 60 v savant with crushing judgement

to fix stats make them all linear

Why the fuck do you think am ragebaiting, I gave my absolute honest opinion, I never troll when it serious

There’s a difference between trolling and baiting

Trolling implies intentional baiting to get a reaction

Baiting is just taunting a group of people with a reaction, intentional or not