PvP Clips Megathread

oh naw that save is done for. gotta throw it out now

1 Like

nahhhh i can manage

1 Like

@Divanochi it appears ive made it a habit to put yuno miles - dinosaur as the pvp music of choice :t_rex: shoutout to the raptors ARRHH ARHHH ARHH HARHHRA

3 Likes

@DubiousLittleTyp0

@Noober btw, do u have any tips on landing grabs more consistently? your grab flicks r crazy

2 Likes

The way I do grab flicks may be a bit complicated but try to flick with a direct 180 degree turn aligned to your opponent’s dash move if they were going directly towards you, but perfectly doing that 180 is the hard part and usually you’ll end up flying past a bit to the left or right but it’s possible if you do it enough

Personally though for grabs I’d say make sure your enemy is open due to endlag and thatll be the best time to grab them; otherwise predict where they may be in the next second and use a dash grab there

I’ll link this here

let me steal your build :pleading_face:

Hard cernyx torso boot faulds strong famulet strong mantello

nah bruh warrior needs a damage nerf then :sob:

i performed REALLY horribly today + my musket loved to malfunction a lot today but this is the best clip i got

anyone wanna 1v1

eeyy I heard modifier

did you get inspiration from me?

Sure, are you still online?

i just had one of the most intense matches and i hit some crazy musket flicks (which i didnt get to clip :pensive:) and it was intense enough to physically damage my right hand irl im not joking

one of the good flicks

no more guitar

jesus christ, and what timezone are you? im assuming this is morning for you since you usually post clips at 1am my time

central time zone, so right behind EST

cool musket kill

realizing their playstyle wasnt dangerous enough to require dodging (did not mean to make fun of them i hope)

musket

ok but like why did your dash grab hit to your side

like vetex how did you code rushdown to be so damn different to weapon grabs???