PvP Clips Megathread

i do have to say though my cursor is not true in the clip; it is actually offset if its not on the center, and the farther away it is from the center the more its offsetted (piercing shot is where my original mouse should be, but the mouse in the clip is the offset)

That looks like it’s for windows 10 and i’m on 11 right now

And when I checked it was on by default so maybe a medal thing?

mini teaser here.

been working my ass off on an AO pvp sync montage for the past few days. plenty of clips will be familiar but many won’t, as this thing easily is gunna end up with 200+ clips. hope ya’ll enjoy the final product whenever I finish it up, it’ll be posted here on forums as well as on youtube. :pray:

I’m curious if it’s just your clips or if it’s clips from everybody here?

vast majority of it is my own clips. there’s a 30 second section for my guildmates at the end, though B)

I mean at least that windshields my skill issue

Don’t know if I’m bad because you haven’t seen me fight :sunglasses:

nice, looking forward to it
also, could you tell me when the next part of the great war happens? i wanna watch, can’t guarantee that i’ll actually show though, because i’ve been glued to elden ring since i’ve gotten burned out of AO quite a bit

great war lasts a whole week it ends next saturday

so are you saying that i could get on at basically any time of day and it’d be happening?

1 Like

yea, but unless you’re specifically looking for or joining off of the guilds involved it’s a little unlikely you’ll see too much direct conflict

1 Like

You look fun to fight against

Lettuce wasn’t too bad to fight against unlike @WarmWater

Lettuce can deal good damage and has some reasonable windows to get hits in.

WARM HAS 200+ AGILITY AND ZOOMS TO THE STRATOSPHERE WITH EVERY MOVE. Not to mention he slowly whittles down your hp as you can do nothing but watch.

R y’all fighting rn? I wanna hop in

Not at the moment, I’m at school. I think everyone is online at around 8-10 pm est tho

If I remember right, you missed all of your beams except one in your fight against me. You weren’t too far off, but beam aim does need work yeah. Also, shouldn’t you be trying to freeze me whenever you’re at close range, not far? Capitalizing off frozen which only lasts 0.7 seconds sounds hard or impossible at a long distance.

Well yeah but I enjoy playing from further away since that’s how mage was intended to be

2 Likes

That was yesterday

We could fight later and though

Gotcha

Crazy ahh grab flick

Wow it’s interesting to see how unsynchronized the beams for others :thinking:

It aims at completely different points on your screen compared to mine >->