PvP Clips Megathread

yea

I think I’m gonna make a knight file

-high HP pool
-good damage
-badass name (honestly something like sentinel would be cooler but whatever)
-silly!1!1!!! (vitality is the worst stat in the game :new_moon_with_face:)

so this is what explo meant about solenite possibly out to kill me for it or whatever (i got no idea what this whole great war thing is about)

my brain is fucked
i see the word noble and i think “ok but what if they threw the godskin noble from elden ring directly into the clan war”
how does my mind go to THAT instead of going “how did nobody have a 2 KDR while yor had nearly 6?”

Late but anyone want to duel?

any dagger tips here?

i’m mad

last night i hopped on after like 6 days of not playing and while i’m trying to get the GN off of my dick this pussy shows up and, even after i hit him with SO many magma blasts, somehow manages to m1 me to death from 20 feet away while i wasnt even at full
i try to bounty hunt him for revenge and despite saying hes at ravenna, hes NOWHERE to be found
that little BITCH

1. i think high renown players have delayed bounty locations to fuck with hunters
  2. i fucking feel you so bad. i hate bounty hunting in ravenna. those mfs are always invisible.
1 Like

i am now running a musket as my 3rd wep slot instead of shield on my savant file, this probably means i wont be clutching up anymore since ill still take dmg from parries but hoping that i can get used to this

im cooking

also @Noober :hi:

1 Like

the message has been heeded :hi:

Cor…
Corrina?

(Bad joke)

Hey pristine I noticed you run powerful enchantments on your weapons, but wouldn’t going swift be smarter?

(you get 10% more speed compared to the tiny damage boost)

I don’t really find swift or bursting to be all that impactful, I’d rather just have more damage personally

Holy shit dude. You guys carried

(isn’t the damage gain like really small tho)

also is musket good to run on a knight? (could I swap out the staff for it)

smooth uppercut followup

I’m doing this again I just wanna be rated for the way i fight even if you watch 2 clips

yooo basic warlord

don’t see those often

not skillful but damn was it funny