PvP Clips Megathread

damn.
so warlock really is just straight up better than berserker at fighting styles, huh?

no its not

forgot that my berserker isnt a full power build

depends, I think axe slash has its own merit, very solid technique

warlords are kinda braindead ngl wow

I thought mages were annoying

This is the first arcane game i tried to better myself in pvp at

Edit: the video didnt upload the size was to big wtf

Edit 2: medal link ig Untitled - Clipped with Medal.tv

At least they’re semi-rare

was honestly shocked when I saw striking gale wasn’t getting a size nerf in v1.12

Rn dot warlocks do far too much, far far more than bers 99% of the time

I’m aware you’re sand, I’d say it’s about even with bers

yea DoT locks can def be crazy regardless of whether it’s iron leg or thermo, the stacking w acid or magma is just downright insane sometimes

Plasma Thermo with full bar did I kid you not 40 DoT.

On scorched or on burning because either way that’s impressive

They applied both, 20 DoT Each.

?? russia but why does that matter? if you want to PVP i wont take it, no interest at all (especially after i got targeted by some assasin dude which then called up someone else to 2v1 me)

growing accustomed to UK and EUW ping slowly but surely

I wanna ask what fighting styles would you guys recommend for a 130/120 warlord? I’ve got iron leg atm but is thermo better or would even sailor’s go well with warlord

YO, it’s my ONLY pvp clip where i don’t panic and DIE!
i’ve got three things to say about this one:

1. this clip would’ve been a lot cooler if i had actually tried to aim my damn ultimate art
  2. this clip would’ve been a lot cooler if he didn’t give up at the end and stay locked in place (is he doing the hold-the-close-window-button thing?)
  3. oh my god, attack speed is good, attack speed is WONDERFUL

(secret 4th thing: why are medal clips so laggy on the forum?)

dude commented on me doing 200 damage despite having 1.9k health too (sand is metal/earth but better and without as much AoE), would’ve captured it if i didn’t take so long to actually get the clip

how do you get consistent far lunges with spiraling fury? sometimes it just bugs out and goes 5 meters in pvp (happens with other grabs too idk why)