if ur not in combat grabs/lunges dont go as far

Armor build?

The guy left at the end too
W

1 Like

Bump
This thread still exists.

1 Like

i also managed to kill someone with like 600k bounty (might have actually been 200k i forgot) at munera, pretty sure he had a lot of player kills too, but it might’ve been because of a bunch of marines showing up at the end of the fight to get his ass
i didn’t catch a clip because it was unimpressive enough for me to decide against it, but i didn’t know that he simply wouldn’t rematch me
so, fuck.

burnout hitting I’ll post more when upd one drops

Vitality meta will be real

is my clip cool?? :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :pleading_face:

1 Like

pretty sick man, how’d u get ur AO to look like that bro :thinking:

2 Likes

secret time magic lost scroll

its so weird to see this happening now that dashing exists
i probably should’ve done this back then, but i guess i’ll have the opportunity once v1.12 drops with magma instead of metal
if magic size didn’t exist, that is

W wom

recreate this in AO

fuck it WoM clips :pray:

1 Like

i love getting outdamaged by everyone with light imbue :pensive:

context: got jumped mid munera duel by a warrior and a crystal warlock, warrior almost dies to light conjurer with a bow. wouldve won if i stopped damage trading like an idiot
also funny to watch the crystal warlock miss all of his shots while trying to jump in

a friend and i were progressing through the storyline together
he was on his first full playthrough and i was on my fourth on an alt
when we were level 100 doing the story through ravenna, i noticed a bad rep talking to the sponsor guy, so, i kept it in mind in case we got jumped
when we were about to leave rubica, he jumps us and turns out to be a crystal warlock capable of dealing 400 damage in one hit

…and then we BEAT his ASS. my warlord friend just straight up didn’t care and charged in with attacks while i threw sand at him from the back and he was GONE within 20 seconds, it was funny as hell

2 Likes

@WarmWater I’m the better agility user

8 Likes

your theorycrafting has gone too far, ImminentDefeat.

1 Like

Man, all heavy magics played the same back in WOM. Just getting in their face and trying to hit your blasts. Also another fellow earth user I see.

1 Like

From AA to AO and everything in between. Earth runs in my blood.

1 Like