PvP Clips Megathread

mobility??? it has none???
using elius swords, ptd and silent blades rn and i can never get the claw projectile to land so idk if i should move to staff or musket

wait FUCK i mixed that up with sanguine :sob: ive personally never used claws that much but id still prefer musket or staff over it unless ur a good punisher

1 Like

Whats the diff between staff and musket again? Literally first time i ever using weapons

staff is like firing a magic blast but its above average speed and a smaller hitbox for pretty good damage
musket on the other hand is quite literally something where u gotta directly aim to hit but the ability is instantaneous

you can see my clips i posted above if u need a reference on their differences if u want :frstraw:

wtf why does water conj look so hot

1 Like

I fought boxi earlier thinking i’d see flare at the arena
I just went with it and took a bit of advice from them
Unsurprisingly i lost most of the rounds due to my much lower skill, less experience against warriors, and ‘off-meta’ build
I did get close a few times though

As a matter of fact, I even WON once too

Don’t talk about this.

(the guy talking in the background is just cybertron because I felt like leaving a gameplay video on while I did the matches. It’s also a little relaxing, oddly enough.)

Overall despite losing so many times I felt I was learning from each and every match, especially those earlier ones where it pressed me to remember he has 2 shots with the musket (m1 and E) and to use placed shockwave to hit through a slow tempest.

Also, should wind mage play a hyperaggressive, in your face playstyle? I tried it, i sucked so badly with it.

I don’t know that much about mages in pvp, and I am not that great at pvp in generel (but i did defeat realisticbanana :D)

In the first clip you seem to be pretty aggressive with the snare, compared to what you get out of it, it is meant to be a defensive and not offensive tool (i do know about wind and knockback)
So maybe tone down the snare a little.
Also maybe using your placed snow explosions for vision loss a little more often, could maybe, maybe not help.

who wanna 1v1

lmao vit clogging

a few tips i have that i found helped my mage pvp was to just constantly try staying away from them. especially since warriors shred at close range, and you use a fast magic, just dash away and blast. when they get too close, snare.

boxi also seems to spam attacks at close range, usually comboing ethereal flash to tempest to mountain wind, so read those and parry/ block dash

your aim is getting better, and that one air shot at the end was very nice

no exciting pvp clips today so ill post one that wasnt uploaded: a very close 1v1 with maple

bonus clip from the group progression today

Wood thermo warlock, 70-ish power with mostly defense. Synergy goes hard RAHHHHH

@Maple fellow lightning conjurer can you rate my lightning conjuring

Please stop Lightning conjuring and start gregging

muuuch better than me lmao

Aw hell nah they called me a developer

damn that’s pretty impressive

technically the loss doesn’t count because he’s a metamancing vindicator spammer

(literally all of bros dmg was from vindicator or sos E)

He sucks at the game. Not even meta can save him from that atrocious aim

bro how is this kid so bad lmao
bros moving his camera like hes trying to flick