PvP Clips Megathread

Post those last two clips in cursed WoMoments, they’re perfect there

Also, is fire good on a mage? I think it sorta sucks on warlock but it’s fun at least.

Thermo!

Wait a fucking minute.
How the hell do you have pulsar and weapon skills?
Wouldent having 160 in magic (mage territory) lock you out of all other stats upon awakening?

He hasn’t awakened yet, look at how he has the last part of the meditation to do.

fair enough i suppose.

he rejected Poseidon’s advances :skull:

I don’t want that thuggish god poseidon to enter my body not today nuhuh

Maybe

Fire looks really good on a mage honestly and with the synergies from awakening (acid, magma, plasma, explosion, ash, and poison I think) it’ll become even better

Meanwhile though I wanted to try plasma because it’s DoT is actually crazy in theory

i was originally gonna go with fire ash and only use ash for beam and snare to combo with petrify but i gave the unawakened mage a shot and even the bleed from wep skills buffs my fire magic enough :face_holding_back_tears:

Plus next update bleeding will be one of fire’s strongest synergies now, so that’s really good for your build.

Recorded these clips with @Desti 3 days ago but didn’t get a chance to edit them until now :melting_face:

Round 1

Round 2 - Started getting into my flow

Round 3 - THEME SONG STARTED KICKING IN! This gave me the magical power to land two sunken sword combos in a row

Round 4 - Getting better at doing the sunken sword combo

Round 5 - Get obliterated by disjointed arrow rain

Round 6 - Placed ice explosion as a smoke screen and death by discord pings

1 Like

Nainomonedari anime girl version :sob:

wow, spectacular performance. truly breathtaking

kindly tell desti to hop off iron leg warlord it would be cool :thumbsup:

(he’s playing basic warlord)

oh shit im blind mb

Im basic warlor silly goose

What armor r u using?

Cernyx Chest [Hard], Sunken Boots [Strong], Power amulet [Strong], Lost Crown [Strong], Cernyx Fauld [Hard]