PvP Clips Megathread

Next update Carina looking good

pls ignore the vc in the background its my irl friends fucking around + no music playing in bg for these clips sadly :frpensive:

bro reset at the wrong time

I don’t think fire warlock works at all.
You do so little direct damage, so damage trading is too much of a chore and you end up losing so many fights because of it.
Until fire receives the buff, no thank you.

2 Likes

fire’s all clear bleed synergies are still bugged rn and fire is receiving a 20% bleed synergy buff in the next patch

Yeah, for now the warlock sucks but once that’s fixed?
oooooohhhhh yeah.

hop off iron leg and switch to thermo…

hey look ma im on the telly

Me too! (only the fight I lost tho)

Also whats up with the clientside attacks? On lettuces screen Im throwing hits practically in the other direction when I was aiming at em’, and on mine it looked much the same.

My main file is a fire conj, i still was able to get RaptorCaptain to half hp despite major skill issue

thats just how it is ig, gotta read them and predict their attacks

I got to duel 1995 and OmniscentZenn today, the Emperor and the Cardinal respectively. one of 1995’s clan mates stayed behind to duel me. I never own at all but I managed to get this nasty combo on that clanmate lol.

I can feel any hope that i’ll ever be ‘good’ sapping away. If it weren’t for moments like this I’d feel hopeless

(Side note, anyone know how to fix the music crackles on medal?)

least abusable 20 beam spammer

not my proudest kill (they had a half cooked build with unenchanted weapons and 400 ping) but definitely the best person ive beaten

Why are the attack names wrong

theyre all correct idk what u mean

What are your armor stats?
i have just now realized you are a paladin.
only having 400 energy must suck.

hey guys what’s the best gear for knight?

don’t worry, vetex is too busy turning the sand into glass

Every PvPer takes Ls

i dont have good stuff for this week but ill post at least something (also noting we were playing on a false USW server)

and theres this insane gun grab
my pov:

jtn’s pov:

1 Like