PvP Clips Megathread

o7, hopefully they’ll get caught

Anything with Thermo (especially CC Thermo) just has such a staggering advantage that it really just makes it all feel cheesy. With how bad the servers have gotten you’ll also see a ton of Warrior; I used to be able to parry Vindicator nine times out of ten, but with the delay, general server lag, and USE servers being gone, the all-around lackluster performance makes moment-to-moment parries and decent block timing a thing of the past, at least for me. Though Mage isn’t great, mainly just because it can’t compete against the Thermo meta very well, it can still stat-check some off-meta builds with relative ease, which never feels good to fight.

Thermo Berserker, Thermo Warlocks (CC Thermo specifically), Thermo Warlords, and Warriors (depending on weaponry and playstyle) I’d say are the top four staples of being utterly build-carried this patch.

jumping into that shield and parrying was cold noober wtf

how tf is earth boxing usable what :sob:

1 Like

Light conjurers can also be awful

Yeah, Light and Lightning Conjurer are pretty obnoxious, but both of 'em are getting toned down next update, by a pretty good margin.

I’m confused about what CC is exactly, but seeing vindi at the top makes absolute sense.
That thing got it’s AoE halved and it’s abilities are STILL enormous. Both of Vindicator’s skills are just Crash and (slam) Smash but given steroids.

It’s just so sad seeing one fighting style that’s almost trivial to get be so strong and overpowered to fight. The speed meta really hurts.

CC is an MMO term meaning ‘Crowd Control’. It just means anything that inhibits or disables movement. Soft CC in AO would be things like Slowness or any form of knockback, such as Wind’s Pulsar. It inhibits movement without fully disabling it. Hard CC, on the other hand, are your stuns such as Frozen or Petrified. In this case, I mainly mean Explosion or Ash with Thermo.

that crash aoe is insane

I’m pretty sure Explosion Thermo is bugged, it has insane dmg synergies but even with a double hit it doesn’t stun

it still has insane speed dmg and aoe tho

1 Like

Nope, definitely stuns.

I just tested and it doesn’t for me

Just tested it myself, stuns as long as they’re Charred. Takes a second hit.

I tested with a friend, it does say “Petrified” on second hit, but they weren’t stunned at all and moves weren’t interupted

old clip i found

Although I absolutely :green_heart: STAN :green_heart: warden should I delete my crystal warlock and replace it with a metal warlock?

• Delete crystal and replace with metal (explain why metal is better if you think yes)
  • Keep crystal don’t bother with making new file (explain why crystal is better)

0 voters

metal

Could you go a little bit more in depth as to why?

(I kinda just want like a real stat reason y’know like if metal is superior to crystal)

you hit people with a brinks truck