PvP Clips Megathread

Let me guess, the mage spam meta right now is getting too obnoxious?

It is. All my homies running Conjurer or savant rn

That, and I can’t really bring myself to play fighting styles with the current state of cone check. Everything I loved about them is kinda just gone. No more Crash predictions, no more Rushdown predictions, no more 20% Shot, you kinda just have to ape currently.

Yeah, that’s a big bummer. The cone check ruined a lot of what you loved about fighting styles.

But ant least air stalling is gone, right guys?

what was cone check?

on another note, it’s this update where my friend decided that he needs to get better at the game’s pvp despite already deciding he utterly despises it

Yeah, I have to agree with this. Cone check sucks, and it doesn’t even allow for using crash to move towards your enemy in an evasive way, just to tank whatever attack they may throw anyways.

Just play savant with basic and boxing?

THERMO FIST IS STILL META!!!
https://medal.tv/games/roblox/clips/1znN8nnjPCKqz6/d1337UIwylve?invite=cr-MSxmeDYsMTc1MzA5MTE2LA

that’s not the issue, buddy.
The issue is what I stated. There’s no reads nor tactics anymore.

Both are still affected by cone check. I am actually on Savant now, though. Using Selino on both styles as a replacement for Crash; I have Crash unbound now due to its unreliability.

Really a shame to see that you need a 1/3600 or so drop chance to work out to get strength to work now
(1/3600 comes from the 1/600 I think for a rare scroll from sealed chests, 1/1200 since half are spells, and 1/3600 from three rare techniques now)

all mages know how to do these days is cast surge and spam pulsars

2 Likes

Blud really thought to tank the rain of arrows :skull:

1/60. Does suck that you need them, though.

What’s ur savant. I’ve been looking to make a two FS savant with good clash and synergies

Iron Leg + Sailor, as Selino is very good with larger size styles. I’d have gone Basic + Sailor since I don’t really like Iron Leg, but I want consistent bleed for my Earth. 70 / 130 / 50.

my rusty ass could somehow manage to keep up with tp dodges??? :cat:

And I assume Vetex isn’t planning to remove the cone check anytime soon?

We’re making it far more lenient in the next update. (Not Nimbus, the one with the new Sunken Set).