PvP Clips Megathread

A little bit of spice for your night. Unrusting since I haven’t really PvP’d in a week or so.

3 Likes

i know it as darksea pt. 2 since it’s adding new structures
…also kind of hope it puts a concerning plot back into the title screen

As much as I love A Concerning Plot, the Dark Sea Theme is wonderful. I’d love a choice between both, this is probably my new favorite.

how do you use stormcaller in pvp

rain of arrows never hits npcs for some reason

easily the most cursed fight I’ve ever been in, not every day that you land 3 grabs in a row on a top 10 leaderboard player

V1.14 PvP Ladies and fellasmen.

bro they gotta do something about videos on the forum taking forever too load

Just an inch off. Don’t mind the mid gameplay, haven’t really PvP’d since before the update.

do NOT do a gladiator pit fight at redwake

precisely placed gunpowder barrel

2 Likes

A W for me is extremely rare to come by nowadays with all these flying mages, aim demons, and AOE demons. Feels nice to be able to win at least 1 in every 50 fights. This is one of them

Bottom line, I need a new class

1 Like

ok so it turns out world pvp is actually pretty fun if it’s actually just a duel in disguise
this was my first pvp match as a warlock so me dying isn’t some crazy revelation but hey i think i did pretty alr

Always flatters me to see snow magic being used somewhere else.
It’s so rare but so charming.

you were rooting for me tho right

right

Snow ice and now snow water

I was

i would like to annonce that i finally managed to pull a 10-0 against an opponent for the first time :face_holding_back_tears:
and got some nice clips too

2 Likes

reminds me should’ve recorded myself wombo comboing a shadow mage during a jump earlier today

My adrenaline sucks tho but i’m satisfied with it

3 Likes
1 Like

I love everything about this clip.
High swim speed with heat magics.
Perfect timing.
A little bit of trolling. I would upset if that were me