PvP Clips Megathread

How scary a mage with an intact brain can end up being

Shadow looks extremely fine though

i dont have anymore of these good clips my ping demon came back ): goodnight

1 Like

the only pvp clips i have are where i fail
also is it just me or are everyone elses clips so fast paced

(ignore epic keyboard asmr i forgot to turn off mic)

tldr: pls help i suck and ping jumpscare

1 Like

paladin is hardly clippable since my entire kit is blasts, but thought I’d share a couple clips just for fun

2 Likes

Poor guy got speedblitzed😭

cant watch it?

1 Like

Specter’s clip

I felt like this was the one fight we got yesterday that I did fine in
Though sim not the focus here I wanna be critiqued on how I did

Specter was only using iron leg because he wanted to branch out And see other fighting styles

cant watch

:face_holding_back_tears:

Aye that’s not bad although specter should try blocking attacks intermittently after using an attack to not soak up too much dmg

i 1v2d a couple of assassins at whitesummit and killed them both at least once as a berserker but it was laggy as shit and i decided not to clip it so
trust :pray:

also they kicked the shit out of me when they were on their own boat by silverhold so that’s not clippable
and it was laggy too because Metal Magic is a Fucking Disaster

Cooking up a nasty new build with the stat reset we’re getting. Expect some clips of nice snipes and combos over the next few days. :pray:

i may or may not intentionally make my conjurer worse by going 120 magic 130 weapon because i kind of like double beams and snares

what are your thoughts

also wouldn’t a stat reset kill my moves
was equipping axe slash on my iron leg an hour ago today a mistake

Yes but they are still under valued so a trade should be easy

i’ve got two pulsars on my berserker so you’re right getting Blast: Berserker Edition won’t be too bad

yo whats your build?(items)

I crave savant clips…

I’ll check tu and sc my build soon

I got a savant that needs stat fixing but once that happens hopefully I’ll be ready to start pvping on it

some Earth + cfist clips , probably not gunna keep running this until cfist gets its mini-rework with shot , shockwave smash and axe slash having their bonus effects , but it’s definitely been fun to use

5 Likes