Pvp is more skill dependant than before

I cannot imagine using set which is fully focused on atk speed when I use earth, cuz thats gotta be some piece of shit. Heavy magics are not made to snipe things like some kind of lazer.

I dont use wind ice mage lol

ive been beating around the bush. and i have no clue why i said this in the first place (im retarted). its not attack speed or aoe stats i specfically have a problem with. Its the moves that have aoe damage and can move you or the projectile through out the air. Moves like rising tide, crash, selino, pulsar, fury of the sea etc.

I listed these moves because in the games state where everyone is a mosquito flying around quickly throwing out moves. The hardest moves to use rn are the ones that require precise aim because ur not hitting piercing gale on a guy flying. The best/meta moves are the some of the ones i just listed.

Beam exsists and is getting buffed atk size is good for wars and crowd comtrol atk size is good but in competent 1v1 situations atk spd reighns winner

I didn’t say that? Please learn to read what I just said

atk speed is a crutch too yk, there’s no skill in having no endlag (nor startup) whatsoever, if you actually read my msg you’d see I said that ATK Speed is more of a problem rn than ATK Size has ever been in it’s lifetime (excluding perhaps the v1.11 mage meta but they didn’t even NEED atk size to have those aoes)

Never said you did?

U said looking at you wind ice mage (how do u quote people in here?) Ah u meant in general

That’s a common expression meaning I’m looking/talking about specifically the wind ice mages, not specifically you

I have seen only 1 person in the world who actually spam beams and almost always hit them.

But fuck, if I pick heavy magic, then probably I want to ram my enemy with barriers, then send ultraheavybig blast into my own barriers and nuke this way 10-15 meters in every direction instead of zipping all over arena like some mosquito and send shards of shit with the speed of light?

Yeah i think i did misunderstand alot of wt u said. But atk spd taking away endlag isnt brain dead and makes sense, everyone wants easier slower paced pvp right now essentailly bringing back aoe meta which isnt competitive id prefer the ladder where more skill is required

The base speed of things is too slow, I agree on that. But stacking high amount of atk speed is way too effecient since atk speed has exponential behavior on startup and endlag, making some attacks unreactable

Beams are rlly good all the top mages use them think of vwrk for example one of the best pvpers rn uses high atk spd paired with blast and beam, and javelin

Personaly I would buff the base startup and endlag of most skills in the game, and nerf atk speed’s efficiency on them

this got me dead :skull:

Its very hard to play against a competent atl spd user forsure, but its definitly possible to beat them if u have ebough atk spd urself at that point its kind of like a boxing matxh between to fly weights lots of movement and quick attacks flying around but also lots of precision and strategy involved. Dont go aoe if u want to be competitive in 1v1s against the best players or good players in general

Sure, they are. But to land them you have to play AO every damn day or you lose aim.
The only guy which was capable of using them efficiently that I saw was kilamissed. And even then, those beams can become very predictable after some time.

Nuke builds are fun i have one asw but i want pvp to be ultimately ruled with atk spd as is nuking eachother is cool and all but atk spd requires more reaction skills precision and strategy

Imagine how much reaction you need to fight atk speed users while you are using earth with only 124 atk speed.

Bro this is my point dont expect to be rlly good at ao if ur nt using a build with a high skill cieling just play casually on ur aoe build but also dont expect tl win against the guy who dedicates his time to perfect his craft on the game