Pvp is more skill dependant than before

I have only 88 aoe from sunken set…

That’s the problem, fights rn are who has more speed/stuns

1 Like

Not just anyone with spd is good only talented players… an average player with atk spd loses to the average player with aoe

88 is ALOT i use 54 on my earth build and its more than enough for me… yes i have an aoe file cuz sometimes i just like to pvp with my brain off… atk spd takes skill u have to predict and aim

Well, atleast javelin now almostly reach size of T jump…

Javelin is rlly good i agree

That’s average players, fodders should not be considered in balancing

Look if u want to be one of the best pvp players it takes skill… so make a build that rewards using skill and strategy.

Its more annoying when some damn weapon-based mosquito flies to the moon and spam every possible throw to break any projectile that you send to them (cuz throwable weapons break clashes with magic) and then deals 400 damage to you.

So who should win talented aoe player( theyre good at timing attacks and parryinh)

Or talented atk spd player who also can time attacks parry but also has to actually aim

Ur talking about ptd and it takes skill to use btw, make a weapon build and swe for urself aim dagger takes sum practice unlike spamming nukes

I am trying to keep around 90-100 power, 88 aoe, 90 agility, 124 atk speed and some defence (prob 400-500)

Ofc, defence aura to ram people.

You’re making a biased question, the aoe user has way more endlag and must carefully choose when he attacks, while the atk speed user with no endlag can spam as much as he want

I mean, what can I do as a heavy mage when guy does something like that, lol?

Thats a fun build i would play that for fun but not competitively, the faster ur build the harder it is to control but its wt it takes to beat the best

Carefully chooses lol u mean when ever he gets close enough to land his nuke lol

Keep the heavy mage its still good and can beat most average players, but make another spd dependant file to compete with the best of the best.

Me with 90 agility:

idk about you but with the way this combat is looking, aoe is pretty fucking peak rn. probably better than attack speed

Skill is actually thrown out the window when atk spd isnt viable ur literally just sitting there nuking each other snd see who has more dps and health.