Pvp math class

Would piercing shot be a first step? That’s pretty alike.

piercing shot is super easy to hit lol, too much aoe

the key to learning 20/20 shot:

• dont be an endlag / charge demon, if you want to learn then you need to be trying to hit moving targets
  • you may have noticed in my clips but here’s the tf2 advice lol: don’t aim where they are, aim where they’re GOING to be and release once they begin to pass. charging and firing shot is not instant, but letting go of it is. this is what helped me a ton
  • force yourself to use shot for a while and you’ll get the hang of it, wean your numbers down over time from 100% all the way down to wherever you feel your current skill cap is at. if that’s 60 that’s okay. if it’s 50 or 40, even better. maybe in due time you’ll learn 30 or 20 but that’s pretty tough.

nothing wrong with staying at max though, it’s just big dopamine once you learn the low %s. remember that it’s only 1.24x damage at 20% on everything so the reward really isn’t massive, just very nice skill expression if you can pull it off.

1 Like

I see. The tf2 advice is like guiding the shot in a way to try and hit them. Pretty nice.

Also, smaller size shots have more range right? Like beam spells?

you’d think that, but no. shot is very similar to beam in a lot of ways but the only scalar for shot distance is attack speed, and speed affinity. this is why thermo shots or light / lightning imbued shots always travel so far.

WAIT, STEAM MAGIC?
huhhh

Sailor + heat magic imbue

1 Like

I play Demo quite a bit but cannon fist doesn’t agree with me. Do you have any tips?

going 20/50 shot and it feels amazing. i can hit more shots from range now compared to before (50/50 shot)

your advice fire bro :pray: :pray: :pray:

Is shadow warlock good?

I used to play drazen sometimes with thermo fish imbuements but honestly I barely touched him compared to my warrior file or my conjurer

Anyone got sailor fist clips?

go watch JudahTheWarriors sailor fist PVP videos

1 Like

wait just for clarification sailorfist is really slow and big right?

wth bro why are you asking so many dumb questions

Sailor fist has medium speed, very big AOE, and very high dmg. Only thing holding it back is it’s bad gimmick.

I heard the bottle gimmick was remastered so now it only drains 5 hunger

sailor fist diet version if you will

also it’s not that hard to land grabs with sailor right?

(I have never played sailor fist)

wait for cfist rework lol, M1s are utterly doomed atm

mini-rework by yours truly may show up the balance doc soon though stay tuned :shushing_face:

the only factor that makes grabs harder or easier to land is the fs’s speed multiplier since the rushdown physically sends you further

all rushdowns are always gunna be kinda hard to hit just cause they are inherently janky, but sailor’s isn’t any harder to land rushdows on than basic / cfist

sailor’s is kinda braindead so naw + the clips don’t really look that good when ur whole kit is aoe

SAILOR IS BRAINDEAD???

NOOO :sob:

HOW???

(I thought it had shit damage)

actually I don’t care I’m gonna use sailor fist regardless

not like it’s iron leg