Pvp math class

0.925 damage (same as iron leg)

1.2 size (massive, even more than iron leg)

1.0 speed (0.4 more than iron leg with more size and same damage)

it’s legit just iron leg w/o the downsides + catalyst interactions on lock

:frowning:

You know what

I like how it looks

so therefore

I do not care

I hope shadow imbuement looks cool

does look cool plus shadow warlock is legit just berserker but better anyways lol

shadow damage increase + shadow speed increase + shadow size increase + lock imbue size increase + drained status

maybe the real shadow sailor fist was the friends we made along the way

what does "lock"mean btw?

I hear like catalyst lock and this lock and that but what does it refer to?

just a shortening of warlock lol, kinda a force of habit on my part since I’ve always called the Warlock class in Destiny 2 ‘lock’

ohhh I see it now

wait warlock has an imbue size buff?

bruh how big is shadow sailor going to get :moyai:

if everything is on 100% you shouldn’t have trouble hitting anything. worse part is that barring destruction aura, sailor’s size affinity is actually bugged rn. it’s 1.1x instead of 1.2x so whenever that gets fixed it’s simply not possible to miss anything at all

I shall nerf myself by only using 20% size

since all the cool kids do that

Don’t forget the fact that shadow gives you usable ranged attacks

1 Like

If I ever share my sailor fist shadow clips here I won’t be ostracized right?

stop asking questions and just do it :confused:

I can’t cuz I’m grounded until like june :sleeper:

Speaking of Sailor, should feel bad about using it on berserker? I’ve flip flopped betweeen it, thermo, and basic.

is full atk speed on shadow thermo lock as insane as light/lightning lock? (or almost as crazy fast but with dmg and size?)

I mean no point in going above 66 atkspeed but w 66 atkspeed on shadow lock yea it’s bout the same as base lightning imbue

Is that true for all fs or just Thermo?

63 is the point at which all stats aside from power and defense begin to fall off due to their non-linear downscaling, falling off even more heavily in effectiveness the more you continue to invest

efficiency-wise there’s no reason to go above 63 as it stands, but 66 is the closest you can get to when falloff starts

1 Like

people keep saying eventually X stat will start getting worse and idk what they’re talking about, how can you ever have too much attack speed? It literally makes your start up faster and your attacks faster

There are hard limits to start up and end lag for attacks