Question for all pfps

arsen

hey ho

anyways my pfp is just a lazy author avatar i enjoy using
just a main character from one of my favorite games of all time with one of my favorite pieces of headwear of all time, which is the fez

i’d rather not elaborate

Name: Originated from the name of an OC I made years ago which was “The Ultimate Elemental” before settling on the name Ace Grey after I discovered WoM. It became a part of my email address and then I shortened it to Ultimate for my discord username. Finally, I joined the forums with that discord name.

Pfp: One of the few drawings I have made in Adobe Illustrator. It is a drawing of my OC Ace Grey (and someone else). It took months because I was lazy and had a “break” for a few months. :/ However, it took me a few hours total.

I like the arcane series fire.

i just looked for a low quality image somewhere and i got one

Edit from this: I decided to hand craft a new pfp 3 triangle and 2 circle with fav colours

Changed my name to my discord name cuz i felt it was better than fucking indominus rex but with an a between i and n

changed my pfp to this today after a funny song came out

I thought it was Ruby Roger this whole time

TRUE

lmfao finally

dumbass

finally what

I was waiting for that change to happen xd

why tho

My username is just a nickname over time and the pfp is sigma grindset patrick bateman for the irony

I thought that he was just really sunburnt in your pfp but now i see thats not sunburn

because it hard to differ in discord :C

wym

My username because I couldn’t think of a better username
My pfp because I couldn’t find a better pfp

if that was sunburn he was out in the sun for about 48 hours