QUESTION for lost and ancient scroll magic spell etc

I still dont understand how will work use them , like if i have 3 magics , fire magma snow , i will replace one of them for like life magic?

That seems to be the idea of it, only can use 3 magics at a time

mages will get a total of 3 magics they can select, they get their second upon first awakening.

other magically orientated builds will only get 2 magics, such as warlocks or conjurers.

when ancients and losts roll up, you’ll have the option to replace one of your previously selected magics out for said ancient/lost.

for example, if I have :water_magic_var3: :ice_magic_var1: :lightning_magic_var2: as a mage, and I suddenly obtain a scroll for storm magic, I’m gonna swap out :lightning_magic_var2: for it.

same thing happens to builds with only 2 magics.

Do note however, you can only have 1 ancient/lost magic at a time (for obvious reasons)

EDIT: if you have a mage build, I think you can have both 1 ancient and 1 lost or 2 losts

1 Like

Ok , but if like you Ex : i change my lightning for idk inferno fire , i will have the full inferno fire to creat or i will still need to collect all the others scrolls spells for use at the inferno magic?

inferno is an ancient, so you’ll need to find multiple scrolls.

lost magics have creatable skills

ok cool , but thats a problam ,i want have fire , inferno fire and life magic ( life is a lost ) inferno ancient , so i will let my magma and snow , sad

you can’t have 2 ancient/losts tho

On the trello say the full mage can have one ancient , and one lost , but the others builds not

anyway , probably will not have charging effect of the ancient or lost scroll right?

nobody knows that

AYO WHAT-

wow that’s really cool

well then I guess you can have inferno and life be my guest

but yea you’ll need to sacrifice 2 other magics

No, because inferno and life are both ancients.

oh bruh :fr:

well healing perhaps…?

but how will it work for hybrids? can you only have one base and one ancient?

Yes

quick question but where on the trello does it mention that mages can have both 1 ancient and 1 lost?

Inferred from the “mages can get 2 of these at most” on the lost magic card while “mages can get 1 of these at most” on the ancient magic card, probably other sources have mentioned it

oh holy cow

man maybe I should rock a mage build of my own

should I replace knight?

Just wait until AO to choose since lost/ancient magics are literal years away, if you aren’t too sure then actually playing AO would help you decide

hear me out but a gravity/pressure/earth mage sounds really cool