QUESTION for lost and ancient scroll magic spell etc

Why are we making assumptions about a feature so far away again?

Yeah Iā€™ve heard of a few people going for that build because gravity powers = cool in all media. You could also do a conjurer or savant and make a General Radahn build.

Just wait for AO to choose which awakening to go for

Because itā€™s fun to imagine stuff, you should know with your love for dragons.

Just realised that you arenā€™t shell

1 Like

I like purple floaty energy hurhurhur

OR 2 lost magics :+1:

Iā€™m probably gonna switch out my knight file for a mage one so I can become le gravity man

:earth_magic_var3: / pressure / gravity

Yes , i will want them because i love fire , and support , question can i sacrifice my main magic?

donā€™t think so

We do not know yet, it might be permanent or replaceable

I heard somewhere you canā€™t idk where tho

Fluect in a discord message said you could but we donā€™t know yet since they havenā€™t been made yet

remains a mystery ig

pretty sre someone said u cant replace ur first magic but ill find the message later

1 Like

hope not, otherwise iā€™d have to choose my base magics backwards to have my favourite one in third

you could just move them in your hotbar

damn, fr?

i know, but they wouldnā€™t truly be set as my first magics then

1 Like

god i hope you can, thatā€™d be annoying af if you couldnā€™t.

1 Like

so i have a question for how ancients work.

So when it says I have to read a scroll for every spell spell type, do I permanently know how to make said spell afterwards?

Are the spells similar to losts and bases where itā€™s a blast, explosion, placed explosion, beam, etc etc? or are they different?

it sounds like they just use lost spells, so itā€™ll probably depend on how they work