QUESTION: Why did Vetex make Alaleans, Vistarians, and Castlians first?

I am thoroughly convinced you are a Vistarian or a half breed, because this level of stupidity is unprecedented except amongst their ranks.
If I slapped you and stared you in the eyes, saying “I did not slap you”, would that mean I did not slap you?

This is obviously Alalean propaganda. I do not know who this “Veedex” fellow is, but he is probably a hero of the Vistarian and Alalean people to be deemed quotable by them, and thus is not worth my time. I do not engage with the daily idiocy of the average Vistarian.

The Savarians have existed since the days of the great Peacekeeper, and were widespread all across the Seven Seas in all the desert islands. This is common knowledge.

It is clearly stated in the texts that the islands were split and shattered across the seven seas in the battle between Theos and the bastard Durza, and it is an explanation for the drastic difference in climate seen in neighboring islands. All the desert islands in the seven seas are certainly products of this great split.

Supremacy? Racist? Nothing of the sort. I speak nothing but the truth.

Okay but why did most of your islands have a bandit infestation and got t-posed on by a bunch of zombies

cringe

This much I have already explained in another post.

Use it as you wish.

Your race is bandits and smugglers. ez

Continue to do so, so long as it hinders you from spewing more fecal matter from your mouth.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

1 Like

CRINGE HAHAHAHAODFUASDHAUOSHDUAOHSDFOUSHFS

Bandits and smugglers? What an interesting accusation.
Even if this was true, which it isn’t, this would be nothing in comparison to the sins of the Vistarian and Alalean peoples, whose iniquities are such that all the oceans in the world would not contain its volume.

what do you think of savyrians

2 Likes

The Doomyrians are a noble race, filled with brave and strong warriors. If I were not a Savarian, I would yet wish to be a Savarian, but might consider for an instant the idea of being a Doomyrian, which is more than I can say for other peoples.

Because their peoples are ruminant and wander the lands with the passing seasons, I have come across them quite often in my shop. They sell fine leather, and are a generally honest bunch. More importantly, they have the potential to overrun the Alaleans in the future, and if there ever comes a time where they decide to go with such a plan, I should hope that the leaders of Savaria aid in their quest to wipe out those foul things.

Due to my friendship with some of their people, I will seldom acquire a large chunk of their high quality wood, which I sell only to the brave and noble Savarian warriors that pass my shop. To the Alaleans and the Vistarians I give the lowest quality wood for ridiculously spiked prices.

I have heard in the whispers and mutterings of the marketplace that there was a bright haired Vistarian warrior whose sword’s hilt fell off while he was countering another bladed warrior’s strike and had his head cut clean off for the unfortunate accident. I would like to think that that hilt was one of my creations. It is an exciting thought.

Naturally, I have no particular issue with the people of Roran, and although I would prefer that all Savarians bed only Savarians, Doomyrian children are not so bad in the long run provided they do not consider their own mixedness an excuse to bed a Vistarian, Alalean, or a Castlian.

doesn’t roran have a friend from savaria or something

wait nvm

ok now what do you think of skylians

Can be seen in my post, in the sub-section on Skylians

They are generally polite and well-mannered, though exceedingly self absorbed and pompous. I have never seen with my two eyes a Skylian that could properly man a boat, and I am quite certain that the upper class of their society partakes extensively in incestuous activity or arranged marriages in an effort to keep the prestige of being a mage family.

What do you think about other races in real life?

Banned

your opinions on the new Greeks