Why the Savarians are the noblest peoples in Magius

alright

was about to ask ‘wait savarians are noble???’ at first

ok

Let me guess, Vistarian?
If not that, then Alalean?

Very funny joke. You won’t be laughing in the great cleansing’s wake, when you and all your people will be scorched and roasted to death in the infinite pits of the depths of Tartarus for all the wickedness you have wrought upon the world.

I wasn’t laughing, just curious/intrigued

Savarians not so high and mighty when Ramses was terrorizing the island lmao

First of all, Ramses wasn’t actually a pure Savarian. His father had Alalean ancestry. It’s why the Alalean genes in him finally kicked in and made him go batshit crazy on his own people.

Secondly, Savaria was severely weakened. That portion of the world was initially part of the great island that Sabura, Redwood, and the other desert islands came from, but didn’t have any warriors and was poor in resources.

It’s the truth that Alaleans keep trying to hide. That’s why they keep rewriting and burning books recording past history and replacing them with fake duplicates. Because they know that their coward rat scum dog shit leader Arsen will protect them from anything. They are cowards and perpetual losers and will receive their share triple fold when the time comes.

‎‎‎

my man being xenophobic to online lego game characters lmfao

2 Likes

say, what do you think of the alvarians?

1 Like

so much for merciful

1 Like

tyrants and dictators be like:

is your wom main file a castlian if I may ask

I reset my files until I got a Castlian file.
It’s still got filthy Alalean blood, but the Castlians split off their filthy cousins, and are somewhat better for it.

Nevertheless, were WoM to ever get a culture expansion, I would reset that one too to get a Savarian without question.

@ItsameTree Can’t talk anymore so here:

You do not understand.

The ability to discern who is and who is not of the lineage of the Vistarian muck is a gift akin to supernatural precognition, and unfortunately only pure-blooded Savarians have the refined expression of mind necessary for the feat, as I am.

They surely are equivalents to Vistarians in the War Seas. After all, those lands are plunged with the violence of war, and the sounds and smells that erupt from it is like sweet savory incense to the nose and divine harp to the ear of the Vistarian. Therefore, they are likely somewhere in the War Seas. It is only necessary to look.

you know

now that like

ao is happening so all the cultures are getting yeeted

who you gonna hate now?

sounds like fun.

dafuq? also your racist

magic was started by an evil force (chaos) so if you are close to it your close to evils aswell

actually he didnt go crazy he was brought back from the dead by Durza. Also the ysaid that king Ramses was scary as hell yeah but those notes were written by his enemies (the ones that would catch his hands)

k

2 Likes

I… am going to personally kill you when I see you in AO