Races (deepwoken)

30 percent tho

How did you get that number bruh. There is trading in plenty of games.

I literally said I understand it too, they have to make money. Im just saying they only do it to make money.

yeah think donator titles and beta stuff u got when it was paid access like in arcane and what not

ok i just donā€™t know where you got the number

ok i guess

Yeah itā€™s to make money, thatā€™s what I was saying, I never said it was wrong or anything, but it would be nice to just choose the race

Gourmet is worse

adret because it sounds cooler

Canor makes you do less damage to allies.

Adret gives you free autodidact which, while it may not help you in progression, you basically get a free life back every 5 levels as long as you donā€™t over use it.

Hey, 6 free levels.
Also you just said gourmand was better so you just lost all credibility to me.

Just stock up on food before you leave spawn, wasting a boon on eating better when thereā€™s already several common talents for that is dumb.

step 1: stop playing midwoken

step 2: touch grass

step 3: profit

There is literally a talent card that gives gourmand and food is literally never a problem in the game, autodidact is good for beginners and levels 1-20. This is my ranking of boons-

This list for parry demons

1. Marauder
  2. Survivalist
  3. Maverick
  4. Autodidact
  5. Gourmand

This list for ass players

1. Survivalist
  2. Maverick
  3. Marauder
  4. Autodidact
  5. Gourmand

Nope, autodidact points require the same amount of event xp as normal training gear

It only skips stat xp which becomes irrelevantly easy lategame and saves under 20 mins of time earlygame from 1-20

I have never seen this man on the forums anywhere but this post about deepwoken

Ya, but thereā€™s literally no point in having both, food is never a problem.

Mf food does not add up to hours and literally adds up to 0 time if you have carnivore.

Weird how the people who tested the game to balance it are saying the boon is balanced.

Weird how you also fail to mention 99% of the testers also call autodidact good.

Yes but i assume you would be playing or have played world of magic

Especially cause this is a AO forum

why are you obsessed with a boon more useless than maverick in a team?

Justā€¦ gather mushrooms?
Theyā€™re not rare, theyā€™re not complicated, and they do both food and water easily.

So youā€™re just lazy???
Thatā€™s the message Iā€™m getting here.

With the two food talents, I already get a third of my hunger back with each soup, I donā€™t need more, nobody does.