Races (deepwoken)

gourmand is underrated honestly, if u had vegeterian with it too.

Its actually really decent for chasing people in water, just jump against a cliff edge, eat and chase again

Infernasu, Nanoprodigy, Agamatsu, Sage4, I can name a lot more but this is just the top of my head

Exactly

gourmand is meh it has itā€™s niche any everything but just get a stack of bread, soups, cheap omelets, a canteen and loads of red juice and ur set for the next 3-5 hours. plus thereā€™s tons of places that u can resupply at.

most of my inv is filled with like 30-40 each of brown caps, dents, and sometimes gobletos to the point itā€™s the reason iā€™m encumbered most of the time lol.

You literally didnā€™t, check out their starter guides and solo progs

Bro stfu, I literally said it was a garbage boon or are you perhaps suffering a late stage of dementia.

I now know not to listen to what you say if you canā€™t even remember a post directly before the last thing I said.

Bro your the one getting heated, writing a paragraph for every response. Iā€™m not trying to be rude btw.

1 Like

update: have both adret and canor

Iā€™m gonna be honest I like writing too, and I have not bothered to read what anyone has said anyway lol.

1 Like

When everyone getting mad on the World of Magic forums over Deepwoken