Rank the curse users

Shura got more potential than us fr

i love shura even tho he has less than 30 minutes of screentime

People love wotan and he has 0 minutes of screen time :man_shrugging:

to be fair people also love chars like general zaix and so on and they haven’t even showed up
apart from his skeleton

10 - Warren
9 - Beringer
8 - Cursebeard
7 - Durza
6 - Calvus grandpa
5 - Neviro grandpa
4 - Landon
3 - Averill
2 - Trigno
1 - Rupin

shura uses magic circles which curse users cant do

let me be delusional please

no :+1:

no.

You can kill him with a gun he doesn’t have a curse

please let me be delusional oh my lord

No

Don’t underestimate Randal bro, this guy is centuries old and one of Theos’ closest comrades. We don’t even know any of his abilities other than seeing through the eyes of all life. He definitely beats Julian at the very least.

1 Like

we would be unironically dead if he had the acid curse, no ifs or buts.

1. his eyes flashing green could be just a taunt or some strange activation of his weapon aura
  2. probably some weird spell or manipulation of acid magic.
  3. if he had awakened as a warrior, he could probably imbue his magic onto his weapon with ease. hell unawakened people might be able to do it.

the mud take is correct
however durza surpassing morrock is cap, since morrock scales above cursebeard who scales above durza

In sheer power the top 5 (we know of)

1. Morrock - Quite literally held the strongest curse,
  2. Arthur/Cursebeard - Had 4 curses, one of which beind the tide which practically weakened/nullified his weaknesses to water.
  3. Durza - Absolute menace, held the potential to mug anyone and himself held several powerful curses, though he might be lower due to his inability to counter both Holden and Randal?
  4. Freedrock - The only truly immortal(?) character here, with lazarus power and radius fist he is infinitely growing (until he isn’t?)
  5. Arsen - Number 5 is really contested because after 4, nearly everybody on the list can either push above their weight expectations or is skilled, however I’m gonna have to give it to Arsen due to his minimum 800+ years of experience with the Ash curse, though he was weaker than a Theos past his prime.

Me and Durza could get along! A nice man, im sure!

I was ranking who my favorites are, not power

oh mb

I dont think arsen is 5, since it was confirmed he’s one of the weakest division commanders and far lower than theos