Rare/lost spell/technique/weapon skill ideas

Saw someone on the forums awhile ago say that javelin is kinda a boring spell so that prompted me to make this post what type of lost spell/technique/weapon skills you’d like to see in game?

To start off I’d like to see a hollow knight inspired rare spell called dive which is basically snare and a explosion spell combined which grabs the opponent and drags them to the ground

elementals, magic limbs, and zone spells

that reminds me, a shield spell would also be nice, i wanna create a dome around people

Wasn’t there a planned (now archived) lost spell called Zone? Could be something similar, but not necessarily a barrier…

i was thinking of combining it with zone to basically create a domain expansion, that’s why that gif reminded me

though i’d also like to make a big arena with an ultimate art dome shield if two people wanna fight or something

Ooh like building constructs? We could have a shape that itd take as like a wall, house, arena, tower etc, and it disappears after 5 mins or until it takes enough damage

1 Like

yea, i was thinking it could go into a general magic shield spell with a placed and self option and different shapes

I mean stuff that isn’t planned in the trello

Something like the AA jump ults, but with one big attack instead of damage over time in that area

1 Like

then a trap spell, a redistribution spell where it clashes with an attack and buffs your next spell depending on how much of the clash you win, and a converge spell that splits into more parts once it hits something which then converge back onto that point

As a jjk fan ur cooking

as an anime only fan i have no idea what you’re talking about but it sounds cool

Just thought of one. Maybe a magic reflect. Within a window of time, you can reflect an enemy attack back to them.

So kinda like a counter? Sounds pretty neat imagine deflection someone’s ultimate art :skull:

As a manga reader either start reading the manga after the seasons over or try to avoid spoilers like the plague

A lost spell called Aegis or Ancile or something which is basically defense aura except it’s a forcefeild.

my overwhelming curiosity makes me scour the wiki anyway, i’ll probably encounter it at some point no matter what i do

Just read the manga then it’s better than spoiling yourself

As for fighting style techniques I’d like to see some exclusive techniques to certain fighting styles. Like for boxing id want to see a variant of rushdown which is basically just this

I think a Reinhart-style pin charge rare technique would be pretty funny

Mind sharing a gif if possible?

As for a rare weapon skill I’d like to see something that’s basically flying slash but does this