Rate combo

wait does this mean you can’t really pick the second magic you want you have to have the right mindset instead?

No you choose every magic you get, it’s just that you could choose them based on characterists like those. Those characterists would be canonically what decides what magic you get but in AO you choose them on your own

okay thanks good to know

Oh and also certain feelings would determine what variant of a magic you get but that’s mostly up to interpretation. One confirmed example is with abyss water, which would be obtained with more sad feelings compared to the other ones.

i think this is something a lot of people haven’t considered and it’s interesting to think about but we’ll just have to see how big a difference the areas make

sand and inferno
rate the based combo (anything below 11/10 is blasphemy btw)

so, sands combo?

What is that?

based combo (i will be the only human on earth to use sand and inferno)

but what would you other base magic(s) be? are you just gonna improve your sand mind (if you can even just upgrade a mind in ao and not be forced to get a new magic)?

wait hold on lemme get the others

sand ash explosion inferno

actually minus inferno i was thinking about doing that exact combo on my ash file

join the inferno army

I’m already in the grand fire gang (except prom flame we don’t talk about prom flame)

i am most definitely going inferno, unless i get blaze first :pray:

Wood and inferno smh jeez breh

chad opinion

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.