Rating Your Drip (really original topic)

No

He’s fire leg he’s warm enough already

now i need to change his class

Close his damn mouth and give him a bigger cape (or remove it entirely)

I used this cape because that slot barely has anything so that had to do, and as for the smile let him smile bro T_T

What do you think about the other two tho?

Same thing i said the last time

you said they fresh which is good but like ehh idk

Just discovered this, will be posting shortly…

Yes

the man of a million fits

First one looks like a commodore on low budget
Second one is simply him but dark. I’d say to use a blindfold to either make the eyes appear as black and change the hat in favour of a hood, these hair simply wont do.
Third one is ok but im not a fan of hair clipping through hats.
4.Fuck is that? Homeless lesbian carina?
5.Its fine but the hair make him look too similiar to morden so i’d say you should change that. And maybe remove the bracelet.
Brother what is the sixth one? The hair match horribly
7. This one is nice.
Same for the eight one.
The ninth one is appearantly elius if vetex wanted to make him a fire user? Again, not a fan of clipping, in this case the cape eith the armor.
10. The armor looks heavier than him.
11. Its ok, i dont see why you always use the same hat as it really doesnt look good with most hair tho.
And we are finally at the last one which doesnt look too bad but its nothing special.

Looks good

He is in fact, an ex-Commodore

There was an early concept I had where the dude was a dark version of the first one, so they have the same hairstyle. They are now two seperate people. Also I like the musketeer hat.

Yeah, like half of the OCs have hair clipping :skull:

No :skull:, just a typical very hot headed girl

Yeah he’s your typical knight guy

Some dude who went insane

I’m honestly surprised people like them. Seventh one is my excuse for a cute goober and even tho the dress looks nice the head felt like it was stuck on it. Eighth one doesn’t really have a good outfit either.

Idk what to give him either, he’s a Ravennan noble so I assumed he would wear noble armour.

Yeah good point

I love the musketeer hat but the hair clipping is really annoying

She’a an oracle, so her drip will definitely change in the future when more stuff is added

my oldest file, most stuff on him

my youngest file, most loved of mine

This one is my main file, a light paladin

This one was made in my main file, planning to use this one on my plasma conjurer build to get sith lord vibe

I have two variations of this outfit, unsure which I prefer.

BenjaminBrooksWandererRobe2

This guy I wanted to look hunter-like and ready for cold environments. He uses Crystal Magic (I feel like I have to specify this because someone mistook it for Plasma once), making him a literal sharpshooter.
SimonPerseusTitanium2

And uhh three-way Savant with :shadow_magic: :gold_magic_var2: and Iron Leg. There were very few clothing options for a feminine fighter but I tried.

1 Like

The first one doesnt look too bad.
I dont really like the blasted effect on the suit tho, its a bit weird.
What do you even want me to say about the second one? Its just a navy guy

Tought the first one was a dude at first. I’d say you could remove the boy hair.
The armor matched but i would say the pauldrons look weird.
The second one is kinda mid overall

I would say the second variant is the better one by far.
The second guy looks like some kind of snowy land npc that ends up getting killed after his quest.
I’d say the third one could be improved with other armor choices and maybe getting rid of the scarf

1 Like