Ravenna Discussion

what if the true ravenna was the friends we made along the way?

Theory: It’s the base of the Order.

I think the order is separate

1 Like

There will def be atleast 2 bosses and both should be pretty difficult

1 Like

I can’t wait to play this godamm masterpiece

1 Like

I still think they’re pretty closely related to each other

1 Like

I imagine there might be some link between them, as it was possible to finish the notes for the baron from Fort Talos when it was being done, so its possible you had to get a quest from there or get it from a story mission.

1 Like

Cool that the first seas story is almost wrapped up.

Also rip reminders for AO 2 :saluting_face:

Bro after story is finished, shit is gonna start moving

“almost wrapped up” seems like an underestimate of what story we have remaining

Almost wrapped up is a massive underestimate, he needs to build the island, which will take at least 1-2 weeks, then the actual story stuff, maybe 1/2-1 week, it is 30-40 levels worth tho so it’s quite a bit, then he’s gotta make a boss, and making argos took him 17 days itself, so I wonder how long the Ravenna boss will take

you sure it’s gonna have a boss? there’s nothing that says it HAS to have one

Imagine planning an entire story area for the end of the sea, and it DOESNT have a boss

3 Likes

I mean, it can instead have story? it could be a way to get you to go off into the next sea, such as most of the people on ravenna that are a part of the order running the fuck away from you to another place, and you have to go after them

Never taken vetex more than a week to build an island lmao

First off that’s wrong, it took vetex 8+ days to finish frostmill, and that’s not even including story and npcs and such
Plus vetex has said that Ravenna is going to be about the size of the Castilian shore, which is a pretty damn big area so idk tf you’re on about
And if you try to argue again just make another topic, I’m gonna try my hardest to stop arguing but you gotta stop making dumb remarks like this

where

1 Like

Somewhere on discord probably, Vetex says things on there

he said the largest island would be the size of castilian shore on the qna, i think thats what u mean.
ravenna does seem to be large, due to how it is mentioned so much.

NOOOOOOOO, ALREADY 3RD REMINDER?!

btw what chat talking about?