Recent(?) Lore Doc Changes Discussion

Good to know they aren’t against each other (Chaos and Creation)

1 Like

Its like Life and Death. At first, we think theyre enemies, but turns out theyre secretly besties, just lets the other do their job and occasionally team up when they see it necessary. Cool stuff.

Ah, so its still there

quite a lot actually

durza renamed to bobby buglegs 2024

Ig wiki has unchanged one, WOM wiki as well

Prometheus was titan who was’nt fighting against olymp, so Zeus ‘thanked’ him for being an ally and allowed him and his brother to create humans.

1 Like

Shit I need to update my translation of the doc

Pretty dman sure that was there allready

In case some persons didn’t know that
Creation is made up by Vet and Tech, it doesn’t exist in greek mythology

1 Like

Yet strangely enough, a primordial Chaos does exist in Greek mythology. Forgot what it was called, though.

Chaos

no.

nobody said WHEN this change took place tho

Last time I checked (a few months ago) it was there

huh well last time I checked a few weeks ago it wasn’t :person_shrugging: at least the chaos and creation part creation was never mentions originally

oh and now it says the prometheus town was called ian’s cross, that wasn’t mentioned b4

It wasn’t until much later that he discovered the true power the cube had given him.
After leaving his tower, he walks for about three hours back to the nearest village.
Realizing his weaknesses, he begins to use his Dead Revival Magic to create an army.
these lines are all new
Theos’ attacks are so powerful, the dark wizard can barely counter him.
this line ended with them but now it says him

also in the beginning of Y1051 it says the dark wizard is gonna attack oberon while b4 it said he’s gonna attack theos

circa. Y1500
all of this paragraph is new

The concept of Creation goes a long way back, the earliest mention I could find was literally 2019, while WoM was in development.

I think Vetex added the new stuff cause the lore about Chaos and Creation, Spirit Energy and Magic Energh that he once said in patreon chat got shared and was discussed a lot, and he just decided to set the record straight lol

1 Like

ye I was talking about lore doc

I translated the lore doc in September and it was there, as well as Ian’s Cross