Recent(?) Lore Doc Changes Discussion

another w for the best clan on ao (neptune)

that part wasn’t really too interesting anyways, just 1000 years where a bunch of wars happened. We were supposed to learn a bunch more about that age in AO, but idk if that’s been scrapped as well

that’s been there for a while
I think that the combining of curses refers to the whole supercurse thing, and the undoing of curses could have something to do with devourers maybe.

I wouldnt think they are scrapped, since they seem all too important in AO’s story since it will be covered there. I think the name of that era just got changed, or we learn about the wars in that era through the story and only then would it be given the name “The War Ages”

I really like the fact that it now states The Magic Thief learned dead revival on his own, as it makes it seem more likely that the undead army was his idea as opposed to Hades. Who for context would despise the idea of an undead army.

The name Ian’s Cross has been in there for years, same with the circa y1500 paragraph

Yeah you’re right checking the AO wiki’s version it’s definitely there, it just different on my 2020 copy which makes sense considering that was 4 years ago :skull:

dude,…

I asked around and I am right

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.