Recommendations for Magics

Increase knockback + Magic Size, always PvP near the ocean, then YEET your opponents into the ocean with your obnoxious 20 Blast barrage.

If you dont fight near the sea, increase DAMAGE to win. Don’t worry about defence since you dont have to get close to your opponent to hit them.

snow?

Part 2

Is coming out next millennium.

ngl no idea who this mfer is and no clue how they know anything about pvp but this is fairly accurate

except your wind thing thats mid

Part 2
For snow, just increase all the important stats with a slightly bigger focus on DAMAGE and DEFENCE since Snow has TERRIBLE clash rates.

Definitely long to mid ranged since most magics would destroy your blast.

Wind: the “serious” one

I would recommend first waiting for the opponent to show their magic(if they have one)

If wind has an advantage, run and hide, replace your magic speed amulet with your magic size amulet so you can overpower their spells with just a single blast(except for placed explosions).Basically, you win by using wind as a shield against magic spells and punishing them for using a 20 blast spell by hitting them continuously while they’re stuck and can’t dodge(close the distance first).

except that magic speed wasnt in wom’s meta
any solid magic user would just get close to you for blasts iirc

This is for Arcane Odyssey and this if for when the level cap is raised from 120 and new amulets are introduced(although we dont even know the new clash rates and im just assuming )(im also assuming that the amulets and the armour + leggings were enchanted.)

1 Like

Plus, they would have to trade damage(if the person has a 10-20 blast spell)

if you’re pvping with anything above 4 blasts you might as well stop playing

1 Like

This is for fast magics(if the user can AIM and has used items to increase damage). I should’ve been more specific. If they can aim, they can land almost all the blasts.

imo it isnt about if they can land it but rather that its a long airstall leaving you vulnerable if clash advantages don’t go your way

light

i strongly DOUBT magic speed will be meta, it has always been defense and power. ever since aa

1 Like

Exactly. Most Heavy magic users would go for 1-4 blasts because its logical. Going for 10+ blasts is downright stupid. Your opponent won’t expect that. At least if your magic is damaging enough, you can land some of your blasts.

did aa even have any other magic enchantments

actually im not even sure :skull:

ar only has power, defence, and walking speed i think, so probably not

I kind of agree. Well, at least for the lower levels. When we get better magic speed items, they could increase your magic’s speed and casting speed by a lot and Heavy base magics would be a great secondary magic. You would have lost and ancient magics by then. Also, heavy lost/ancients would benefit greatly from this.

i really hope speed becomes good, since i don’t really like damage builds